Chapter 20

We ate and talked about random things and when everybody left, we went to our rooms. Well that was the plan. We walked Shadow to her room but I really wanted to get to know her some more.

"Hey, why don't you come with us to my room?" I asked her.

Lucifer coughed loudly and dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. Lucifer seems to want you alone." She winked. I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh he can have me later tonight. Just come just for a few"

"Fine."

...

"Wait, you share a room?"

"Ah, yes." I answered.

"Yes, but she lives here too."

"You live here and you didn't tell me."

"Yes, but only because it's not that long ago he asked me to move in."

For the rest of the evening we played some games and talked.

"Alright I think it's time I went to bed. But see you tomorrow?" She announced.

"Yes, of course. Bye"

"See ya tomorrow."

...

"So, I could have you later tonight hhmm?" He repeated my words from earlier.

"Umhh, I-"

He cut me off by kissing me. His tongue against my lips to ask permission. I decided to tease him and didn't grant him. He backed away.

"Why?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked.

He crashed his lips on mine again and his tongue brushed against my lips again. I did the exact same thing as before. He got irritated and broke the kiss once again.

"Nala!" He warned me.

"Yes, Mr. devil?" I answered. Holding in my laugh.

"Alright, you wanna play like that, fine."

He, again, crashed his lips on mine. Again, asked for permission, again declined. But this time he didn't break away. He kept on kissing me. He asked again, and I still declined, I wanted to see how far I could drive him before he would actually do something. I suddenly felt his hand with his cold rings on the skin of my neck. I gasped at the impact of it. His tongue immediately entered. He got what he wanted and I couldn't help but to give in.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me up. In reaction I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to bed.

"Do you want this?" He asked. Referring to going further.

"Yes"

"If we get interrupted, again. I'll kill them."

"I think you've said that before." Referring to the time Jax interrupted us.

"We do be getting interrupted a lot, yeah. But not this time." He said