Chapter 14

And we went back to hi- our room. We dropped our self on the bed and cuddled for a few hours. But I still hadn't eaten anything. I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. "Where are you going?"

"Kitchen"

"Why? Wait, Did you eat dinner?"

"No... I bumped into you in my way to the kitchen."

"Alright, come on, I'll make you something."

We got out of bed and he took my hand in his as we made our way to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Hmm, Let me surprise you."

"Okay."

And he started cooking something. I had no idea what but I hope he knows what he's doing. 30 minutes later and the food was ready.

"What did you make?" I asked curiously.

"Try it first."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Are you not gonna eat anything?"

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now try it." He chuckled.

"It's delicious. What is it?"

"It's Wiener schnitzel. It's something out Austria."

"Teach me how you make this. This is just too good."

"After the game, okay?"

"Mhmm"

I moaned as I ate the rest of the food. It's really really good. I can't believe I never ate it.

"Stay moaning like that and I'll give you a damn good reason to." Lucifer suddenly said. Smirking.

I chocked on my food. Did he just say that? Holy damn. "Behave! and let me enjoy my food." I ordered him. I finished my plate, did the dishes and we went back to our room.

*** next day ***

I was prepared to wake up alone, again. But he's still here. He's awake, but still here.

"Good morning princess." He said as he kissed me.

"Morning Luci."

"So, not to ruin our mood but you know I was furious yesterday huh?"

"How could I forget."

"Yeah, so umh, I got the message that my crown went missing. And I- it's an important thing to me. It's a family treasure and I just need to find it back." He explained, I felt slightly bad.

"Lucifer..." I hesitated to say, so it came out as a whisper.

"I know, I'm stupid to loose it."

"No, luci,... I-"

"Yes i am."

"What if YOU didn't loose it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Umhh.."

He sighed "you got it, don't you?"

"I- Yes."

"Thank God. Now... how the hell did you get it? I locked the door and put it in the sec-"

"Secret treasure room at the end of the secret passageway that you can open with the button at the backside of your throne? I know."

"How?"

"I was planning to hide your throne but then I realized it's too heavy so I walked around it and found the button."

"You smart girl. Where did you hide it?"

"I can't tell you, Luci. It's for the game."

"Where.did.you.hide.it?" He said, getting inpatient.

"Closet."

He got out of bed and went in the closet. "Why do you hide things so damn good?! Come and get it." He yelled from in there. "In my bag." I yelled back.

He walked out with the crown on his head. He stood beside me and took my hand. "Come on, princess. We're gonna put it back."

"But"

"No buts!"

He dragged me out of bed and to the secret room. "Put it back where you found it." He ordered

"Stop ordering me"

"No, now put it back."

"Idiot." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me. What was that?"

"Nothing." I lied and put the crown back to it's place.

"Good girl."

"I'm not a damn dog, Lucifer!"

"Alright alright. Now you want a crown?"

"No, I want something so I can win this damn round. And I want to do it myself."

He rolled his eyes and went to the back if the room. He came back with another crown in his hands. It looked very much alike as his crown.

(Y'all can see the crown on top)

"You can have this one instead."

"Why? Isn't it as important as yours?"

"Yes, but it belongs to you now."

"Excuse me? It BELONGS to ME?"

"Yes, this crown is designed for my girlfriend or the future queen if hell. I love you so much Tala. And I really hope you will be my queen. So yes, it belongs to you."

"I- I don't know what to say."

I jumped and hugged him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. I kissed him. "I love you."

"I know you do princess. And I love you even more than you can imagine." and his hands wrapped around my waist. "Now that you have something for the game... are we gonna go back to our room?"

"Alright." I got butterflies in my stomach. I choose to be a little playful and tease him a bit. "Tag, you're it. Catch me if you can." I ran away, giggling like a little child and I heard him laugh too.

I ran through the halls and different rooms until I got to our room. But just before I could hide, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him so my back was against his chest.

"I got you." he whispered in my ear. He spun me around and kissed me on the lips.

He roughly kissed me and pushed me back til I was standing against the bed. I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. "Why did you stop?" He asked me.

"You're adorable. I just needed to catch up on some air."

"I am not adorable."

"yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Then let me show you I'm not adorable." I said with a smirk on my face and lust and desire filling my body.

He raised his eyebrow at me and studied my face. Once he knew that I was sure of what I said, he leaned in and kissed me roughly yet passionate. "You 100% sure of this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you."

"Good because I've been controlling that damn lust and desire for way to long now." He said as his hands explored my body and before I knew it he ripped of my shirt and threw it out of the way. My hands made their way up to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt.