Trapped And Can't Escape

Sam's P.O.V.*** 

I took a shower, dried and straightened my naturally wavy brunette hair, put on makeup, and slipped underwear and my dress on. I'm wearing natural makeup and a purple evening dress that is one shoulder with diamonds on the strap, it wraps around my stomach like a glove, and it has ruffles from the knee down. (A/N: It's the dress on the left on the cover. Here's the link of what it looks like.)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8nTTq9N1YSA/UHrNokAXOvI/AAAAAAAABXM/Ma9yVDxhpbo/s1600/Evening-Gowns-2012-1.jpg

My best friend, Buffy, pounded on the door. "Come on Sam! Come on! We're going to be late! The concert starts at 7:30 PM, and its 5:00 PM now! It takes us at least an hour to drive to the arena, and we still have to get some food. Then we'll barely have enough time to- " 

I interrupted her by waking out of the bathroom. She gasped and stared at me wide eyed. "What? Is there something up with my hair? Is it my makeup?" I asked worried. 

She shook her head. "You're beautiful!" I shook my head. "Have you seen yourself honey? You are drop dead gorgeous!" I said looking her up and down. 

Her blonde hair is curled and is hanging down her back. She has natural makeup on, and has on a blue dress that fits her perfectly. It gathers on the right side of her waist and the top has one strap around her neck. (A/N: It's the right dress on the cover. Here's the link.)

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9749/image63968375.jpg

She smiled. "Thanks! Now lets go before we're late!" I nodded in agreement, and we headed out of our apartment. I turned the lights off, and shut and locked the door. I put my keys into my purse, along with my phone and my makeup bag. She pulled us around to my bright green Jeep, and I said,"Really? The Jeep?" 

She said,"Girl, we can make anything look good cause we are drop dead gorgeous!" I chuckled and said "You got that right sista! Now get in or else we will be late!" She laughed and hopped in. I cranked the car and we pulled out of the parking lot. 

This is what the Jeep looks like:

http://www.unlfab.com/product_images/uploaded_images/jeep-jku-lift.jpg