Chapter 17 - Hairs

Start from the beginning

Next Day, it was around one pm when Sana was walking out of her classes towards her hostel room when she felt someone following behind. She looked back to find a 6" feet tall men following her with his face covered with a mask. She was visibly scared she began to walk faster as the memories of last time came rushing to her mind.

Sana was in her tenth class, she was walking back to her class from the playground to her room as the lunch break has ended. She was walking towards her class when she felt someone following her behind. Scarcely she turned her face to find one of her senior boy walking behind her following. She immidiately rushed to her class but the boy didn't stopped following her. Infact after reaching there he pulled her to himself by grasping her wrist.

"S.. Sir please l.. Leave", she stuttered knowing very well about this famous guy among bully gang of her school Neil, one of the rivals of Sidharth in football with whom she has to deal with because she used to be at Sidharth's side.

She was supposed to be leaving this school just like Sidharth but her parents changed the decision and now here she is facing everyone's wrath because no one is there to protect her and she is not even trained to do so. Moreover, she don't have a emotional support. She even don't know what would her parents do to her if any of her complaints will be sent to her parents. They claims to love her but if that would have true they must have checked upon her and would have asked her about how's she doing.

"Aise kaise chodh duh bubba Sidharth ke sbse close tum thi and now when he's not here to face me toh tumhe bhugtna hoga naah", Neil said tracing his finger at her making her feel disgusting.

"Please don't", she pleaded shoving his hand away.

But the next moment both of her hands were pinned in his one hand and from the other hand he pulled out the scissors from his uniform pant's pocket and a chunk of her beautiful waist length was chopped of mercilessly out of her head.

"No", she screamed looking at her hairs.

It might seems alike a very small act but it was an act of showcasing power and show the other person lower, powerless. A girl's hairs are one of the things in which she find pride in. It's her choice whether she wanted to keep them long or short, colored or white it's her choice. This act of ripping her hairs was to portray her as weak. She can't tolerate it. It's been almost four years that she's taking all this absurd behavior silently. But today she won't her hairs were always her first love, her pride and now her hairs will be the one which will teach her how to fight too.

"Tujhe karna padega Sana kuj toh joh hoga dekha jaega", she muttered to herself.

"How dare you", she shouted.

"Bubba don't worry achi lagegi chote balo mein bhi", he smirked.

"Aur tum ganje", saying so she took the scissors from his hand and almost ripped off all his hairs out of his head.

"Sab tujhe kahe sheitan ka sala", she smirked.

"Tujhe toh mein dekh lunga", he warned while covering his head with his hands.

"Agli baar raging karne se phle apna Yeh bala style yaad kar lena", saying so she sat down at her seat mutely as if nothing happened.

She has made that men shut up that day but those fears of getting ragged and taking all that torments never left her. That anxiety to talk to new people is still there. She isn't someone good with communications because of all those incidents which might seems to be small to others but they had did a huge damage to her personality.

She kept walking fast towards her room and upon reaching there she was about to sigh in relied but before that she was pulled by her wrist to be banged into a hard chest. From her free hand she was grasping her hairs in her fist in defence.

"L.. Leave me n.. Neil", she said almost at the verge of tears while breathing heavily and trying to free her hand, her hand was out of his hand the next moment only to be placed over at her face cupping it gently.

But she didn't find that touch unfamiliar.

"Sweetheart relax mein hoon", came a soothening voice of her husband.

"S.. Sidharth", she whispered recognizing that husky worried voice.

"Aur kon hoga sweetheart", he started removing his mask making his face come to her view.

"Sidharth", she whispered hugging him tight as a tear roll down her eye.
She was definitely scared.

"Haan, mera bacha kya hua itna kyu dar rahi ho", he whispered softly caressing her hairs.

He has seen his wife acting like a lioness giving all of his wrath back at his face in those two days which he has spent with her but now here, she is behaving like a scared kitten which seemed odd to him.

"Mera bacha, thik ho tum", he asked gently as she fisted his shirt tightly.

"Please doh minute", she meowled from his chest while hugging him tighter trying to calm her scared racing heart whereas he tightened his arms too.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨