Chapter 1

(Warning, abuse and sexual assault)
JJ's POV:
It was Wednesday night at 9:31, I just got to my apartment and walked inside. I turned on the light to the hallway as I set my purse down and took off my shoes. I had stayed late at work again so I could finish up some paperwork. I also didn't really want to come home because I knew Will would be drunk when I got home. And I was correct. At first I thought he was asleep on the couch because he didn't say anything when I walked in. I tried to be quiet and run to the bedroom so he wouldn't see or hear me. When I got half way across the room Will got up and started asking me questions about why I got home so late, his voice was getting louder every time he would ask me something.

"Why the hell are you just getting home now." He asked already mad.

"Will I'm sorry I had some paperwork that I needed to finish."

"I texted you multiple times telling you to be home, why the hell didn't you ever text me back." His voice was getting louder as he started to walk toward me.

"I'm so sorry Will my phone had died and I never saw that you texted me."

I lied I saw that he texted me but I shut my phone off, I didn't want to deal with him. He grabbed the bottle of tequila he was drinking from off the counter.

"ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE ELSE, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE COMING HOME SO LATE!" He slurred on all of his words.

"Will I promise I'm not seeing anyone else, I love you and only you."

I was scared, I didn't know what he might do to me. He didn't believe me, he threw the glass bottle at my head. I couldn't duck fast enough, I was only able to turn my head, the bottle hit the side of my head, shattering as it hit the floor. I went down to the floor as my head started to throb. Broken glass was on the floor around me. Will started to walk towards me, he grabbed my arm as he punched me in the face.

"I know you're lying to me, you are seeing someone else."

I couldn't do anything but try and hold my now pounding head. He held onto my arm tighter as he brought me into our bedroom. I stepped on some broken glass while on my way. I begged him to stop so I could try and get the glass out of my foot but he wouldn't listen to me. He threw me on the floor next to the bed. He walked right in front of me and punched me in the face. As I fell to the ground he kicked in the stomach 3 times, I couldn't breath anymore.

"This is all you're fault, you are just a little whore."

I couldn't move, I was in to much pain. He grabbed the top of my shirt as he brought me to my feet. He threw me on the bed. I knew where this was going because he had done it before. I tried to talk and say no, but every time it was to quiet. Will started to undo his pants, then he took mine off. He pulled down his underwear as he came closer to me. He used his belt to wrap my wrists to the bed frame. I tried to fight back but it was no use. He was stronger then me and I had no energy left. He took my off my underwear and I felt as he went inside of me. I started to cry quietly. I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand the entire time. He sexually assaulted me for 13 minutes straight. Then he got up, threw his underwear and pants back on. He unwrapped my hands and put his belt on. He glared back at me as he walked out of the room. I heard the front door open and close. Before I knew it I was left alone in the apartment I hated being in.
After a few minutes of blanking staring at the wall I decided to get up and walk to the bathroom to see how bad I looked. I limped into the bathroom and turned the light on. As my eyes adjusted to light I stared in the mirror at myself. I was still half naked. I could see the red marks on my body and the bruises that were slowing gaining color. The side of my head was a dark red from the dried blood that feel out of a small cut. I grabbed some tweezers and a first aid kit from below the sink. I sat on the side on the bathtub as I pull the glass out of my foot. I started to cry as I stitched the bottom of my foot up.
After I was done I got in the shower, I needed to wash him off of me as well as get the dried blood out of my hair. When I was finished I put a bandaid on my head because it was a big cut. I walked into my room and ripped the sheets off of my bed. The sheets still smelled like him so I needed to wash them. I brought the sheets into the living room and placed them on the floor. I got the broom so I could clean up the glass that was still on the floor. After I threw the glass in the bin I was tired but I figured I should turn my phone on just to make sure I didn't get any texts from anyone. As my phone turned on I saw I had a few texts.

3 text messages from Emily

Emily: Hey Jj I just wanted to make sure that you got home safe. 9:41

Emily: Hey Jj are you okay? 9:47

Emily: Jj it's been a while please text me so I know your alright 10:35

I checked the time and it was now 10:40. I figured I should text her back so she wouldn't worry.

Jj: Hey Em I'm fine, when I got home I feel asleep right on the couch sorry I didn't see your message

Emily: No it's okay I was just a little worried, I was about to come over to make sure you were alright but now I don't need to

Jj: I'm about to head to bed but thank you for checking up on me, I'll see you tomorrow Em

Emily: Goodnight Jj I'll see you tomorrow

A/N
Hi guys, I've never wrote a story on here before so let me know how I did and if I should do things differently, it was pretty fun to make