Chapter 17 - You Are In Control

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh, Edvin."

"This is where I belong. I belong with you. We belong together. Forever," I moan, squeezing my eyes closed to combat the unbearable pleasure I feel from having her tight cunt swallow my cock each and every time it takes it.

"Jävlar helvete," I grunt in madness before falling over. I lean above her, resting on knees and hands and then begin pounding into her.

"Ahhh!" she shouts, while taking my aggressive blows. "Edvin!" she screams.

"I. Fucking. Love. This. Tight. Cunt," I grunt between thrusts.

"Oh my God!" Clara screams, disobeying my direct order. I lean down, taking a bite out of her left breast.

"Edvin!" she shouts. I lick over my first marking and then look up, taking her neck in a firm grip, all while gazing at her under a set of tortured and pained eyes.

"You disobeyed me, Edvin and now you will pay," my father's haunting voice echoes within my mind and memory.

"You disobeyed me, Clara and now you will be punished," I speak between an angry, clenched jaw, but I am not angry with her. Only of the haunting memories that my father still plagues my mind with. "You've been a naughty little angel and for that, I will punish you, Clara. I will punish you good," I warn.

"Then do it," she provokes. I sit up and quickly flip her over, making her body plop against the mattress.

"Ugh!" she grunts from the rough flip. My fingers go to divide the cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide, before I raise my palm, bringing it back down to slap her cheek not once but twice.

"You're pathetic!" I remember father shouting just before he hits me across the face when I was only just a boy.

"Ahhh!" she shouts after the second slap.

"It's your fault I am punishing you!" father yells before he hits me again.

"No. This is your fault," I find myself barely whispering out loud.

"What?" Clara speaks.

"Shut up," I order. I spread her cheeks, lower my face, resting it just above her rear and then spit. My tongue reaches out, now licking up and down between the crease of her ass, flicking her hole each and every time I come up.

"Edvin," my angel moans, obviously enjoying me licking her asshole. Without warning, I allow the tip of my tongue to push into her back hole, feeling it attempt to reject it with its tightness, but I don't back down. No. My strong tongue finds a way in. I will always find a way in. Into her heart. Into her mind. Into her body and into her soul.

"Ohhhh," she moans, when I begin fucking her ass with my tongue. I make sure to coat her insides generously before I pull it out. I sit back up, kneeling and then spit onto my palm. My hand coats my cock with my own saliva, jerking it off as I wet it enough for entry and when its good, I hover back over my angel, spread her cheeks with my fingers and then have the other bring the tip of my cock down, positioning it right outside her back hole.

"Do not tense," I order.

"Do not run away from me!" my father's voice carries through my memory as he chases me down within our home.

"Now take a deep breath and release it slowly," I inform her. She does as she's told and as she exhales, I push into her, all the way, feeling her tight walls suffocate my cock in the most unbearable but pleasurable of ways.

"Bite down on your arm when father hits you Jakob. It'll distract you from the pain," I recall telling my younger brother.

"Ahhhhh!" she loudly shouts, when I enter her from behind, yet she does not tell me to stop. I wait. I wait, as still as stone inside her and when I do not hear the word, I move.