I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before leaving the bathroom, entering the rest of the suite and seeing Harry laying in bed with his eyes closed. I smiled, even though my heart was aching. I went and sat next to him, aware he's awake.

"Hey," I murmured, reaching for one of his hands that were placed on his chest.

"Hey," he smiled softly, not opening his eyes as I held his hand in mine, playing with his rings. "Wanna see something really cool?" He asked, making me furrow my brows.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Sit on my lap." he said, making my heart skip a beat.

"Okay," I said slowly and straddled his lap with my legs, still having his hand in mine.

"Lean closer." he instructed.

I obeyed, being now a few inches away from his face. The bright light of the sun made me take in every detail of his features as I stared at him. He suddenly opened his eyes and my heart stopped. The green colour had dissapeared from his irises and all I could see was hazel. Hazel just like the first time. I looked at his eyes surprised, not expecting something like that.

"Your eyes," I mumbled, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Check this out now," he said, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds before reopening them, making my breath hitch.

His eyes were now a deep blue, just like the sea and the sky. I blinked, not believing what I was seeing. I was lost in the beauty of his eyes, feeling suddenly calmed and relaxed. He closed his eyes again and reopened them, the colour of his eyes now grey. He looked gorgeous one way or another, every eye colour suiting him perfectly.

I stared at his grey eyes and gasped when I saw them change colour. From grey, they turned into purple, the sight breathtaking. I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips as I stared at this...miracle. He then turned his eye colour to white, his pupils dilating. I couldn't help but laugh out of excitement, my cheeky grin mirroring his.

"This is awesome, I love it," I admitted, shaking my head gently.

He chuckled and entwined our fingers. "Pick a colour." he urged, seeming amused.

"Okay, okay, wait," I said, thinking of a colour. "Gold."

His white eyes turned into gold, making me look at them as if I've seen eyes for the first time. It was so cool, watching his eyes changing colours. "When did you find out you can do that?" I asked curious.

"About two minutes ago." he chuckled.

"This is amazing, literally," I mumbled, leaning closer to him. Our chests were pressed against each others as I rested my forehead against his and brushed my nose against his, earning a chuckle from him.

"Rebecca, can I ask you something?" he surprised me by saying out of the blue. His gold eyes seemed curious as they shined and stared back at me.

"What?" I chuckled, my fingers trailing down his jawline.

"Is anything wrong?" he asked slowly, making my stomach twist.

I shook my head and looked down, trying to find a way to ignore the fear and nervoussness in the pit of my stomach. I can't tell him. He will be shattered, broken. I don't want to hurt him, especially today. It's better if we enjoy the last day than fight. "No, I'm fine. Just a little tired," I murmured, playing with the collar of his tee.

"You sure?" he pressed.

I nodded and looked up at his gold, intense eyes and felt a knot in my stomach. He tried to read through me, see if I'm lying. But really, even though I was hurt and sad, I was fine. I had been sleeping with the decision of me risking my life for Harry for months now, so it wasn't something new to me. The thing is: last day of my life. That's it. There's no tomorrow for me. And Harry doesn't know that.

"Yeah." I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about me, Harry," I murmured.

He frowned lightly at my words and made his gold eyes turn to emerald green again. He flashed me a disbelieving look but covered it with a blank one before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

"You are so important to me," he mumbled against my lips, making my heart race and a wave of sadness and happiness to flood through me.

"You are more important, Harry." I mumbled, feeling my body heating up.

"If only you saw what I can see," he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

"Harry," I pulled back and locked eyes with him. "You have to know that, some things will change." I said.

He frowned. "What do you mean?" he asked.

I pursed my lips, feeling bad for not telling him the truth.

"You'll see."

______________________________________

A/N: Helloo!! I know this one is a little small, srry for that. Excuse typos and all that. Thoughts and comments???

Thank you for reading :) All the love xx