"Open it," she urged, clapping her hands.

I pursed my lips and opened the box to see a Calvin Klein cologne. I chuckled and looked at her, noticing the wrinkles around her eyes. "Do you like it?" she asked, seeming curious.

I nodded. "Yes." I replied, looking down at the box again.

"You didn't like it," she suddenly said, making me give her a weird look.

"What? No I-,"

"I knew I should've bought something else," she said, standing up.

I shook my head. "No Rebecca, it's-,"

"If you want me I can take it back and maybe buy you something you will like," she offered quickly.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the bed, making her sit down next to me. She gave me a confused look and I chuckled at how nervously she chewed on her lower lip. I tacked a strand of her hair behind her ear and she let a small sigh as she stared down.

"I like it. I really do. Stop being so nervous about it," I said honestly.

She looked up at me with surprise. "Really?" the corner of her lips turned into a small smile.

"Yes. Thank you Rebecca." I smiled back at her.

She bit her lower lip and looked at the bag again. "There's another one." she said, grinning now.

"Really?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Yeah."

I felt kind of bad for not buying her more gifts and only one. She bought me two and even though I buy her gifts more often than she does, I wished I had bought hundreds of gifts for her. I don't want her to buy me gifts though, but now since she did and she's so excited about it, I can't help but want to keep that smile on her face, even if that means I have to accept her gifts.

I reached inside the bag and took another box out, a deep red with the H letter on it. I opened the box and felt surprised when I saw a chain with a circle in the center, having the letter H in it. I stared at it with wide eyes, admiring the well made chain. I looked back at Rebecca to find her staring at me intently, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"Wow, that one is.." I started and looked down, taking the chain in my fingers. "It's great. Thank you."

"Ah, no problem," she said, resting her head against my shoulder. "Merry Christmas, Harry." she said.

I smiled and looked down at her, the chain still in my hands. She leaned back to give me space to put the chain around my neck. When I was done, I looked at her and pressed my lips against hers, thanking her once again.

Rebecca's POV:

It felt unreal, staring at the diamond ring that hugged my finger. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of it and how beautiful it looked. It shined amazingly under the lights in the room, making it seem ten times better than it already was.

I sighed, a small wave of dissapointment washing through me yet again. When I first saw the ring, I froze. Like literally, I couldn't move an inch. I thought Harry was proposing me and I couldn't find the words to talk or reply. It was shocking and unexpectable. The thought of me dying and not having the chance to marry Harry then appeared in my head, bringing pain to my heart. It was sad, having such a happy time in your life whilst you know it's your last day of living it.

It hurt knowing that it's the last day I'm seeing Harry, touching him, kissing him, hugging him, talking to him. It felt odd knowing that I won't wake up next to him tomorrow morning. My heart thuds painfully at the thought of not even having the chance to say goodbye to my friends.