"You don't like it?" I couldn't help but ask. I wanted to make sure she liked the gift since nervoussness was taking the best of me.

She swallowed hard before locking eyes with me, making my heart skip a beat. "N-no, I-I love it," she mumbled, her words bringing a wave of relief wash through me.

I let a small sigh and nodded, seeing her pursing her lips tightly as something flashed behind her eyes. "Are you sure? I can-,"

"No." she blurted, shaking her head. "I love it, seriously, it's amazing." she said with honesty, looking back down at the ring.

I took the box from her hands and took the ring in my hand before reaching for her hand. Her breath hitched when I touched her skin and brought her hand closer to me. I slowly slid the ring around her finger, hearing her pulse fastening even more. I looked up at her to see her eyes watering as she stared down at the ring, making my stomach twist.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked gently, ducking my head down to have a better look at her.

She took a shaky breath before looking up at me, sadness flashing momentarily across her features, confusing me. "I'm just.." she murmured. "Thank you." she said and suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in a tight embrace that literally knocked all the oxygen from my lungs.

I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her even closer to me. I didn't care if it was hard for me to breath. I needed her that close, since I could feel happiness transport to my body from hers. She made me feel good and happy, and I didn't want that moment to end.

"No problem, babe." I murmured, breathing in her amazing scent.

She hid her face in my neck, her lips pressing light kisses on my skin there, sending chills down my spine. "Thank you so much," she mumbled again, her voice quiet.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment of having the only person that makes me happy in my arms. It was so overwhelming, but it surely cured the wounds inside of me. We pulled back after what felt like ages even though it was just a minute or two and locked eyes.

She seemed nervous and sad yet happy and excited at the same time, it confused me. All her feelings were showed in her eyes that I came to admire, but those feelings were the complete opposite to be felt at the same time. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and pressed my lips against hers, enjoying the heat that rose up to my body through the kiss. She kissed me back and our lips moved in sync, giving me the chance to slide my tongue in her mouth. She pulled back pretty quick though and flashed me a big grin.

"I have something for you too," she winked and stood up from the bed, making me give her a weird look.

"You what?" I asked confused, staring at her as she made her way to the closet. She gotta be kidding me.

"You heard me."

"When did you buy it?"

"Yesterday, when I 'went to the pool'," she said, making me nod in realization.

She opened the closet and searched something behind the bags until she turned around with a black bag in her hand with a blue ribbon on it. I gave her another weird look as she walked towards me with a smirk, not really believing she bought me a gift, especially after I told her not to.

"Why did you get me a gift, I told you it wasn't-,"

"Shut up and open your gift." she cut me off, chuckling right after as she sat on the bed next to me.

I looked at the black bag as she handed it to me, actually wondering what she bought me but still not wanting to open it. A sideways glance at her told me she was pretty excited, wich was something I didn't want to ruin. I sighed and opened the bag, shoving my hand in to take out a deep blue box. I looked at it and raised a brow before locking eyes with Rebecca.