I went to my penthouse and got my motorcycle.

I park my bike and walk to the club. I past the line and walk to the front door where the bouncer is. I send him a seductive smile and wink at him.

He looks at me and licks his lips.

His lips are so crusty, he needs to get some carmex instead of licking his lips.

I walk up to him and run a hand down his chest. I lean up and whisper, "Why don't we go somewhere private yeah?"

His eyes light up at my request. He nodded his head and opened up the little red rope, letting me in.

He whispered some words to the other bouncer that was there and grabbed my hand. He pushed through the crowd and went up the steps.

We went to a room, as soon as he closed the door I hit him on his temple with my purse, knocking him out.

I take his tie off around his neck and tie him to a table and take out anything in his pockets and put them on the other side of the room so he can't call anyone.

I go back downstairs and go to the bar. I order two shots. The bartender comes back and put them down in front of me.

I thank her and down the shots. I look around and spot Leon drinking and talking with multiple men in the v.i.p section, girls on some of their laps.

I stand up and leave a twenty on counter. I start walking over to them, I purposely stumble so people think i'm drunk.

I get over to their section and purposely stumble and fall on his lap, his drink spilling on both of us.

I let out a fake gasp, "I'm so sorry sir. I didn't mean to," I slurred out.

When I look up his angry expression turns into a smile, "No problem sweetheart. Let's get you cleaned up," He said and helped me stand up.

"I'll be back," He shouted to his friends.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, he supported my weight as he basically carried my "drunk" body to the bathroom.

"Are you here alone sweetheart?" He asked.

I fake hiccuped, "yeah, my friends cancelled on me at the last minute," I say with a sniffle.

"Aw i'm sorry sweetheart. Do you have a ride home?" He asked. I shook my head no and looked down at the floor.

"How about I take you home after I clean us up, so you get there safely? Sound good?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

We went into the bathroom and he wet a paper towel and wiped both of us off while I rested my head on his shoulder, still pretending to be drunk.

"Where's your car?" I slurred out.

"In the back alley sweetheart," He answered.

We walked to the back of the club and he opened up the door, letting us out the back exit.

The cool air hits my face as we walk. About twenty steps later i'm suddenly pushed against the brick building.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you sweetheart," He whispered and placed sloppy kisses on my neck.

"p-please stop." I slurred as I pushed him. He pushed me up against the wall as he tried to put his hands down my pants.

I got out my karambit and stabbed him in the leg. He yelled out in pain as he fell to the floor, holding his leg.

"Didn't I say fucking stop?" I asked as I walked closer towards him.

He scooted back, "What the fuck! Why did you do that?" He asked.