CHAPTER 57: THE PUZZLES

Frolic's POV

You keep on walking until you see some puzzles right ahead. It has buttons on the ground and there's cobwebs blocking it.

*Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. (You asked Muffet if this is the puzzle.)

Muffet: Why yes, dearie. And you're going to solve it as a form of training. The puzzles in the underground gets more complex as you progress. How about you solve it now?

*Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. (You nodded and try to solve the puzzle.)

You jumped from button to button in a sequence: Left to right, or right to left. The cobwebs hinders you, but you persevere through the obstacles.

Muffet: Wow, dearie. You solved it in just seconds. Let's move on to the next room.

Muffet entered the next room and you follow her.

You saw a save point. You touched it.

*Ribbit. (The dust and cobwebs may serve as an obstacle in your way, but you PERSEVERE through.)

CLICK!

Once you're done saving, you walked away from it.

Muffet: Here, dearie.

Muffet gave me a phone... an ancient phone. But it will serve its purpose in the long run.

Muffet: I need to do something. You can call me if you're feeling lonely or you have no one to talk to. Bye now~.

Then Muffet grab a string of cobwebs next to her and pulled her up.

*Ribbit, ribbit. (What would you do now?)

Frolic: ...

*Ribbit. (...How about you go over there? There's some candy and stuff.)

Frolic: ...

I walked over to the room that my imaginary frog said to me.

2 minutes later.

I grab a piece of candy. I'm not a bad girl so I'm not going to grab all of it.

Frolic: ...

Once you got out of the room, you another frog. Maybe this is how your imaginary frog would look like.

*Ribbit. (...Leave them.)

Frolic: ...

I shrugged and moved on.

I was about to go through this hallway, but I fell through the floor.

I landed in a cobweb.

*Ribbit. (It seems like... you have fallen.)

Thanks for the obvious information... I never got your name.

*Ribbit. (...It won't matter. Just moved.)

Okay.

I go to the right door and I was back on top.

Adventure awaits!