CHAPTER 64: DAISY

Frolic POV

O-ow, my neck hurts.

It seems like... I have fallen into a white flower bed.

I think these flowers' name is daisy.

I know this because I sometimes look up types of flowers in the internet.

I stand up and saw these old architecture in front of me.

Must be a way out.

I walked through it and saw this white flower.

???: *Sobbing*

Frolic: ...

???: *Keeps sobbing but eventually sees Frolic* O-oh, hi. Sorry about me c-crying.

Frolic: ...

???: Umm, you d-don't talk much, do y-you?

Frolic: ...

Whimsun: ...I'll take that as a y-yes. Let's start over. H-hi, my name is Whimsun. N-nice to m-meet you, um...

Frolic: ...

*Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. (You tell Whimsun that your name is Frolic.)

Whimsun: Oh! Nice to meet y-you, Frolic. A-and you don't know the r-rules of the underground, r-right?

*Ribbit, ribbit. (You nodded.)

Whimsun: O-oh no, that's b-bad. You need to l-learn the rules of t-this place. I guess it's u-up to me to teach y-you the rules.

CHI-CHI-CHI-CHIK!

*Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. (Whimsun is about to teach you the rules. Something tells me this might go south.)

Whimsun: C-can you see that heart shaped?

I saw a purple heart thing that came out of my chest.

*Ribbit. (You said yes.)

Whimsun: G-great. You can move it around in this battle box.

You moved it around for a little while, then decide to stop because Whimsun is going to explain you some things.

Whimsun: In order f-for you to get s-stronger, you need to g-gain LV. L-LV stands for LOVE. You w-want some LOVE?

You nodded at that.

Whimsun: H-here... c-catch these friendly little white orbs.

With no doubt, you decide to catch them, but as soon as you touch them, it decrease your HP.

Whimsun: U-U-Umm, I'm SORRY!

You got out of the battle sequence, and Whimsun is nowhere to be seen.

*Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. (You gained 0 EXP and 0 GOLD.)

You just shrugged and moved on to the next room.

3rd POV

Somebody is watching this unfold from the ceiling.

???: Ahuhuhu~. It looks like a human has fallen down. Better meet them and give them some of my baked Arachdonuts.

Then that mysterious being vanished.

[X=X=X=X=X]

A/N: AN UPDATE. YOU'RE WELCOME.