CHAPTER 25: WEIRD WEATHER PHENOMENA

I'm still laughing my ass off that I accidentally killed Auditor by just pranking him.

Maybe sneak attacks are great after all.

"...I'm so fucking bored. There's nothing to do here, not even play Fortnite or Minecraft. *Sigh* I wish I could get to the weak point instantly right now."

Then I remembered something...

"Yup, ladies and gentlemen. It's my crush. Who though? Yeah, I'm not going to tell you."

Want a hint? It's starts with the letter c. Take a guess by commenting here in this part of the sentence.

Anyway, back to the story.

As I was saying before, I saw a fucking storm in the horizon. A FUCKING STORM! And I was like "...Wtf". I mean, there's storm in hell, who could have guess?

No one, because I'm the first person here to go to hell, excluding Auditor, because he's dead.

I don't think anyone has been here before, and even if they did, then they're dead because of the inhabitants of this place.

See? There's the storm that I was talking about.

Then I thought of something.

"...How many damage does this storm can inflict on me? I want to die and go to heaven already... which will never happen because I already killed a ton of people."

I go to the storm.

"YOLO, bruh."

Then I was engulfed by the fog of the storm.

Timeskip by MiH... WRONG STAN-

"It feels like I'm in Slenderman forest or something."

Few hours of walking, I see something. There's two lights in front of me.

"*Gasp* Is that... civilizatio-"

The impact was too much for my bones to handle.

"Kyaaa!!!!!"

"Somebody call an ambulance!"

"That guy is dead!"

There's something bothering me though.

'How the hell did that truck did so much... damage... to... me...'

Then I was unconscious.

.

.

.

GETTING HIT BY THAT DAMN TRUCK-KUN FILLS YOU WITH HATE TO ALL TRUCK SPECIES.

[0==X==0]

[A/N: SURPRISE! HE'S BACK ON EARTH, BUT... PFT! THAT SCENE WHERE SEPHAS GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK IS SO FUNNY. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER. BYE!]