CHAPTER 50: THE ONE WHO STARTED IT...

Sephas may have destroyed the core of the glitch, but the residues is still causing havoc in Ebott city.

It's up to the Undertale and Glitchtale gangs to handle this.

Gaster's POV

We're here.

There are people here back in the tent area.

The war isn't over I guess.

Well, the glitches I mean.

Papyrus: DAD!

And Papyrus is here.

Gaster: Hi. What are you doing here, Papyrus?

Papyrus: THE GLITCHES STARTED TO ATTACK THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN, AND IT MAY ALSO HAVE DESTROYED THE DEFENCES THAT WE HAVE.

Gaster: What.

Papyrus: UMM, HELLO DAD?

Papyrus waved his hand near my face.

Gaster: How is that possible?! It can't be that fast!

Papyrus: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DAD?

Gaster: The glitch shouldn't appear for another 3 weeks. Damn it, somebody must have sped up the process.

Papyrus: ANYWAY, WE FOUND SHYNESS. SHE'S JUST SLEEPING ON A BENCH IN THE PARK.

Gaster: Good. That's one problem down. Papyrus, go back to whatever you're doing. I'll need some time to think of a plan to destroys this thing.

Papyrus: OKAY!

Then he left.

I head over to my house and go down to the basement.

Gaster: Since Sephas still have that other device, granted he glitched out with it, I made a new one just in case the other device is destroyed or disappeared.

It's on my table.

Gaster: I called it... 06-G Erasure. Fitting name for this device I guess.

I summoned my floating hands and assemble the device.

In the meantime, I sit on the chair and take a sip of my coffee.

I look out on the window and admire the view...

Gaster: ...You know, we, monsters, wanted to see the sunlight. Too bad those are just dying stars in the sky. Ain't right, Frolic?

Frolic's POV

*How did he know you are approaching him?!

*You said, "I don't know!".

Gaster: What? Cat got your tongue or something? I know you reset the timeline. For some reason, Sephas didn't sense it.

*You said, "Whatever do you mean, Gaster?".

Gaster: Don't "whatever" me, Frolic. I know you did this! The question is... why. Why did you?

*You said, "Because I want to see all possible variants in this timeline. I'm pretty sure you understand this since you're a scientist, right?".

Gaster: Hehehe, I did tamper with the timeline... and do you know what happened?

*You asked, "What?".

Gaster: ...I completely disappeared from the timeline, but for some reason, this child, their name is Frisk, somehow got me out of that void.

*You're now curious about his story. You asked for more.

Gaster: Why should I? After all... you're just playing this game, ain't that right player?

*What?! How did he know?! Vessel, shut him up!

*You prepare for battle.

CHI-CHI-CHI-CHI-CHIK!

______________________
|_____________________|

Frolic | LV 1 | HP [///] 20 / 20

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [MERCY]

*You chose [FIGHT].

SLASH!

*You damage Gaster by 200.

Gaster: Weird. Shouldn't you be at level 1?

*It's now Gaster's turn to attack you.

Four floating hands fired at the middle, forming a cross shape, then it started to move in a rotational manner.

Other floating hands fired at you at random directions, making this attack slightly harder.

You almost dodge all of them, but that one wingding symbol hit you, then you took 9 damages.

*How is he so strong?

Gaster: Hmm, I guess being in the void can make you strong like that. Anyway, let's continue this fight.

*It's your turn, Frolic. SHUT HIM UP. NOW.

*You nodded at the player.

You almost hit the middle part of your attack thingy, but it deals 230 damages to Gaster nonetheless.

Gaster: Kid, I have to ask you something. Why? I know I'm pissed off on what you did, but why? What is your real reason in doing this?

*...

Gaster: Ah, yes, the silent treatment. Fine then. If you don't want to talk, then let's continue this fight... THIS FIGHT THAT YOU WANTED!!!

*You're slightly scared now because Gaster snapped at you, but you're filled with perseverance.

The floating hands followed you around while Gaster fires the other floating hands inside the edges of the white box.

Gaster's POV

I don't understand why the kid did it, but because of this, I will kill them.

The kid has only one hp left.

Gaster: Better luck next time... kid... player.

I blasted them with everything I got.

Gaster: Now I just gotta wait for the kid to reset now. Is this how you experienced it, Sans? This... time loop, the resets. Now I'm the one who's going to experienced it now. Hahaha...

I walk over to my chair and sat on it, waiting for the kid to reset the timeline one more time.

Everything goes pixelated.

Gaster: The kid is now resetting. And the glitch isn't solved yet... what is going to happen now? Who knows.

Then everything reset.

.

.

.

...

[0==X==0]

[A/N: GASTER VS FROLIC. WHO WOULD WIN? TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE IF YOU WANT TO.]