CHAPTER 54: COMPLETE REPROGRAM...

3rd POV

Everything is destroyed... humans, monsters, everything. The UHMF couldn't even stop the threat, which is the GLITCH.

It all started in Ebott city, which is in the continent of Eryuoa. Eryuoa is the third continent in the world, and where the GLITCH started to appear.

All the residents in Eryuoa moved to another city called Melphis, which lies in the second continent, the Ajjus, and is next to the continent Eryuoa. Melphis is a coastal city at the eastern side of the Ajjus.

It was supposed to be importing and exporting products from another countries, but right now, it is now a main base for the UHMF. About 800,000 thousand soldiers died during the battle for Ebott city.

That's a big loss considering so many humans and monsters died. Right now, Undyne is in a coma due to the blow that her head was inflicted by a glitch.

Every once in a while, Undyne would glitch, some people theorize that she will glitch out of reality. But her determination wouldn't let that happen, despite being a monster, she somehow has a determination on her own.

Gaster is researching about this weird phenomenon, maybe even inject some of Undyne's determination to other monsters. Even with that determination, the GLITCH would just ignore the conventional attacks... they needed a new weapon against them.

Jessica, the leader of the UHMF, is handling the internal problems such as money, weapon stock, and so on. She's tired from all of this... this war has been going on for about 2 months now, and almost 2 million people are already dead, that includes the civilians and soldiers too.

Asriel is still crying because of the death of her mother, Toriel. As for Chara, well, she wanted to kill all of the GLITCH that did this. 

Mettaton is already fixed and soon be joining this war, but he will still do concerts for the people, you know, to raise moral and all that. And they given him some new weapons such as AI aimbot, those kind of things, and courtesy of Professor Gaster.

Rave Rutrow is helping Gaster with the experiments on weapons that specializes in killing the GLITCH. And he's also the CEO of UHMF and helping Jessica with the financial problems.

Gaster's POV

I... I can't take this anymore. I have to end this somehow.

I already lost Sans, the queen and king, my assistant, and even Sephas. Technically Sephas is completely gone because of the memory erasure, but he's still alive, metaphorically speaking.

With the king and queen gone, Asriel is the next in line in becoming the king. As for Chara, she will become the queen since she's adopted by the Dreemurrs.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find a way on how to stop the GLITCH from spreading allover the world. It's pretty taxing on my part, but at least Papyrus is here to keep me company.

Papyrus: DAD, ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?

Gaster: No, Papyrus. I'm fine.

In reality, I'm not actually fine. I've been brainstorming on how to create a plan for this, but there's only one way to solve this problem.

And that is to reset... no, A COMPLETE REPROGRAM. We need to destroy every single code in this universe and create a new one out of it, that way, the GLITCH won't have a chance to come back.

Papyrus: IF YOU SAY SO, DAD. ALSO, I COOKED A SPAGHETTI FOR YOU. WANT TO TRY SOME?

I look at Papyrus and think about it. Eating his homemade spaghetti can lead to some... unfortunate side effects like last time.