CHAPTER 39: EXPLORATION TIME!

We got Grillby's restaurant on the sidewalk.

Muffet's donut shop on the right. 

Some random building on the left.

You know what, I'm going to make a map, just hold on a second.

[A/N: YEAH, I'M DRAWING.]

[A/N: I'M DONE DRAWING, BOIS!]

Sephas: There. The map... that's a shitty drawing, but I'll improve... someday.

[A/N: OUCH. SELF ROAST?]

Sephas: Anyway.

I walk to the left side where the random building resides in.

After you go over that area, you will see the park and the tents for the people who lost their home.

Scratch that, everyone lost their home to that you know who.

If you go over to the right side, you will see the beach with the salt water over the other side.

Careful though, there is sharks over there so I wouldn't recommend going swimming.

If you head south on where Grillby's restaurant is, you will see the Mt. Ebott and the forest around it.

If you go southeast, you are going to see the AMD HQ building on where they used to guard the forest is any monsters come and tries to attack the people, that's in the past though.

That's pretty much it on this continent, and there are other nations out there over the ocean on the east side of the town.

Sephas: You know, I should really find a whole map and not this crappy map that I just drew.

[A/N: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL DRAW THE FULL MAP. HOLD ON.]

They're drawing the map, so please wait.

...

[A/N: THE EXPANDED MAP! I THINK

[A/N: THE EXPANDED MAP! I THINK.]

After that map that hit my face, I wonder what's at Mt. Ebott?

Sephas: ...I must go there now, for I, Sephas, need some adventure... hehehe.

And maybe some exp too, but only if they attack me first, human or monster, they're going to die, regardless what their species is.

I follow the path to the Mt. Ebott, but somehow, I got lost and ended up in the more forest zone, the left side of the path.

Sephas: How the hell... Whatever. There must be treasures around here. I mean, my gold is literally zero.

High lv, but low gold... lol.

I wander around the more forest area.

Sephas: Looks like I'm the only one her-

CLICK!

I instantly jumped out of the way thanks to my fast reflex.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Bomb exploded on where I tripped the wire.

Sephas: Somebody is getting addicted to bombs over here.

???: Hehehe, kill him, bois!

Sephas: Oh boi, another fight I guess.

A shuriken almost hit my face, but I grabbed it and threw it on where it came from.

???: Ghak!!!

THUD!

Ooh, perfect shot.

???: Tsk. There's only two of us left, we need to retreat.

???: I agree.

Sephas: I can hear you, you know.

???: You will die when we're back with reinforcements!

Then they left.

Sephas: Who da hell are those guys?

I go to the tent area and just sat on bench over there.

.

.

.

YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATE.

[0==X==0]

[A/N: OH LOOK, A MAP OF THE WORLD. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEW INSTALLMENT.]