CHAPTER 5: HATRED WITH HATE

It was my rest day, meaning it's Saturday again. School was going... "smoothly"... for someone like me anyway.

"Ah, yes, I got my house to myself." And since I killed my parents, of course I would have this all by myself.

Nobody is going to ruined my day again.

But unfortunately, reality really loves to screw with me.

TING-TING!

The doorbell rang.

'Oh great, who is this guy now?' I thought, before I head to the door to see who it is.

I grab the handle of the door and open it.

"Hello there, sir! May I ask where Mr. Harold and Ms. Mary are?" This dude with a top hat on his head ask me where my parents are.

I was going to say "I killed them", but that's one way to go to prison.

"Umm, they're in abroad right now." I lied.

"Hmm, that's too bad." He said.

"So, who are you anyway?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm the debt collector of Mr. Harold Trecker and Ms. Mary Trecker." He said.

Great. Another problem to deal with.

"Oh yeah! I do believe we haven't met yet. I'm Yonders Brack. Nice to meet you..." He didn't know my name so I gave my name to him.

"The name's Cephas." I said my name to him, also this guy is suspicious no matter what angle you look at him.

And the way how cheerful he is... FILLS ME WITH HATE.

"Cephas. So, why are you here at their house, Mr. Cephas?"

"I'm their son." I said to him.

"Oh really?" He asked for confirmation.

"Yes." 

"Hmm, this changes everything." He muttered, way to go to revealing me your evil plan or something.

"What everything?" I asked.

"Oh nothing to be concern of, Mr. Cephas." 

"Okay then, Yonders." I said.

"Well, good day to you, Mr. Cep. Goodbye now." After he said that, he left while waving his hands at me.

I closed the door and locked it.

I go back to my chair.

'This can't be good. I got a mafia on me now.' I thought.

I rested my body on the chair and looked at the ceiling.

"Why can't I have a quiet and peaceful life, huh?" 

[0==X==0]

Yonders's POV

I bought my phone and call my superior.

RING-RING-RING!

CLICK!

"Yonders, what's the situation there?" My boss asked me.

"Harold and Mary escaped the city to somewhere. Now we can't track them down."

My boss was silent for a minute, but eventually, he started to say something to me.

"Did you find anyone there besides them?" 

"Yeah, there's this person name Cephas, and he is the son of Mary and Harold." I said.

"Hmm, that changes our plan. Goodbye for now. Also, keep a low profile so those damn pesky government won't find us." He said in a scary tone.

18TH STAR CONSTELLATION: [ ̶H̶]ATE/BLACK SOUL [FOUR]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें