CHAPTER 27: HOARDING SOME GUNS IN A GUN STORE...

I am now sleeping in this rundown crappy house at the edge of the city.

I found it 3 days ago when I was wandering the outskirts of the city, and picking up some wheat on the go (Minecraft logic, am I right?).

[A/N: 12 DAYS - 3 DAYS IS EQUALS TO 9 DAYS. SO, 9 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE MONSTERS ARE ON THE SURFACE.]

I'm on the couch, because it's downtime, even though I have no job whatsoever.

I don't need the money to buy food and water, I have transcended way pass those shitty game mechanics... okay, fine. I need those as a healing items.

But where would I earn money?

I can't steal them, that's for sure.

The police has increased their members that are patrolling the city right now, and I don't want to get caught by them.

Should I arm myself using guns?

Guns... guns... I want one now.

A spider is crawling down on my forehead by a cobweb.

"Hello there, arachnid of some kind. What are yo-"

BITE!

"..."

Sephas:

Timeskip after Sephas is trying to kill that damn spider and hope that it's not a venomous one.

"Tsk. My damn face hurts, even though my nervous system is broken a long time ago."

I'm now walking the path that leads to the city.

On my way, I encounter some birds... I hope it's not THOSE birds, they have low exp when I kill them anyway.

"Hahaha! You weak-sauced kid, can't even fight back!"

"Loser!"

"You should go kill yourself!"

I look at my right and saw someone is being bullied.

I continue to walk and left them.

It's none of my business anyway.

4 hours later...

I'm now in front of a gun shop.

There is only one person here, which I assumed that he's the manager here.

Fortunately, nobody is here so...

I entered the building, grab my Gerber Mark II, and pointed it at this guy over here.

"So, here's what we're going to do. You're going to give me all of your items here, then I'll kill you. Sounds good, right?"

"W-What?! No! I'm going to call the pol-"

SLISH!

"Oh well, you're lost I guess."

"BRJSAK!!"

He's being drowned in his own blood because I sliced his throat.

While he's down, I grab all of the weapons here and put it in my hammerspace pocket, which is on my jacket.

I go to the already dying guy and stab him in the head.

*You gained 2,000 exp.

[0==X==0]