CHAPTER 58: THE SHOP

*Ribbit. (...)

Your imaginary frog friend is quiet... you have an idea on how to cheer him up.

You go to the nearest shop in the Ruins, and there are so many cobwebs here.

Once you made it to the shop, all you can see are... spears. Spears, spears, and more spears. And they sell spear-ghetti!

Badum tss!

*Ribbit. (Oh my frog.)

I wonder who's the owner of this shop.

There's a paper here. You read it and it says: "ALL OF YOU PUNKS WHO WANTED TO BUY SPEAR-GHETTI MUST PAY 20 G! IF YOU DON'T, THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE NOOGIE!"

That's one way to get your customers pay.

I look at my stat to see how many golds I have.

=====
Frolic
LV 1
HP 20/20
G 50
=====

I have enough to buy that spear-ghetti. And so, I payed and got one spear-ghetti. I checked its information.

*Ribbit. (Spear-ghetti - It's on point with its flavor.)

Seems legit.

I pocketed it and leave the shop in the corner.

Timeskip.

I walked through the whole area until I reached the... what even is that? Is that some kind of... spider house? Well, to be fair, Muffet is a spider, so I guess that's to be expected.

Muffet: Ahuhuhuhuhu~. You're already here. I have a surprise for you, deary.

Umm, okay.

You go to the nearest save point and save.

*Ribbit, ribbit. (The bizarre architecture of the house... slightly intimidates you, but you'll persevere.)

Muffet is looking at you while you save. Does she know about the save point? Heh, I doubt that. Now, for that surprise.

I grab Muffet's hand like I'm her child, and entered the, huh, spider building.