I teleport away and find a high vantage point where I can still sense everyone chakra. Huh it seems Yamato has had the same idea seeing as his team has split up now as well. Hinata's chakra flares a little, but I don't move to help just yet seeing as Lee and Tenten have arrived there.

I frown when I sense Guren's chakra appear right in front of Lee and Tenten, she was hit pretty hard so why is she going in just like that? I appear in front of one of Guren's guys just before he gets to the barrier. "Chiyo." Naruto lands next to me along with Shino, "Go Shino." His bugs head straight for Guren, but to all of our surprise Isobu lets out a roar. "That damn turtle!"

Isobu jumps right out of the water, it's to dangers I need to get everyone out of here! "Wood style: Wood clone jutsu." My clones disperse grabbing everyone and teleporting them to the shore line, before I can leave Isobu hits me with one of its tails sending me flying across the lake. I cough a small amount of blood as Guren appears in front of me, "Seems like our plan worked your little sealing jutsu failed."

I growl, "You won't get away with this." They where about to make there get away when Isobu sends an attack directly at us. It washes me under the waves but luckily it takes me to the shore I lift my head up noticing Guren a few inches way from me. I look up towards a cliff noticing Yukimaru who looks at something behind me fearfully.

Shit its Isobu, I force myself up and grab Guren putting her on my back stare back at Isobu. His tail begins to lower towards us but before he can hit us Yukimaru unleashes his power. Guren begins to wake so I set her down trying my best not to collapse myself, "Where's Yukimaru!" I look back up the cliff again and she follows my gaze, how is he able to control him.

Guren slowly begins to stand, that's when Yukimaru collapses, "Guren go!" She looks at me surprised, "Wood style: Wood Dragon jutsu!" My wood dragon wraps around Isobu giving me enough time to jump up on the cliff as well.

I pant a little just when there's a sharp pain in my back, the guy from before kicks me over and goes to Guren. N-No I use the substitution jutsu and kick the guy back away from the two behind me, I grab Guren and Yukimaru jump away before Isobu slams into the wall. "So the famous Senju protects the enemy now." I hold my side collapsing on my knee's, "W-Why?" I look at Guren over my shoulder blood going down my chin, "Your important to Yukimaru Guren, you are his home." Yukimaru looks at me with teary eye's reminding me of Kasumi, "No not again."

"Yukimaru she's to hurt to move and she's the enemy you have to stop the Three-tails you have to protect Guren so she doesn't end up like this girl." I activate the dragons mark smirking at his wide eyes, "Don't underestimate me."

But much to my surprise Yukimaru runs to the edge, "I won't let it happen again!"

"Yukimaru get away from there!" Guren rushes over just as he collapses on his knee's, I rush in front of them. "Wood style: Unbreakable dome!" The wood cracks and splitter's a whole appearing right in front of me giving me a view of Isobu.

As he hits us again, my arms tremble with the amount of charka I'm putting into it, "Guren when I let this down grab him and go!" She looks at me and nods, I drop the jutsu letting them us the smoke to get away.

Isobu turns towards the, "Elemental Dragon's Breath!" The multicolor fire hits Isobu dead on turning his attention back towards me. I jump onto the water running around Isobu trying to come up with a plan, when Guren joins me again. "What the hell Guren you should be with Yukimaru!" She scoffs at me, "And let you die I'm only helping you so I don't owe you anything." I roll my eyes a little as we dodge another attack, "Crystal style: wild dancing shuriken!"

Isobu fires towards the shore and my eyes widen when I spot Yukimaru in a crystal, so he's going after him! "Guren I have an idea buy me time!" She nods as I start to gather all of my chakra, "Touma I need yours as well."

"Kid you haven't mastered this jutsu either your body I-!"

"I know Touma but I have to try Yukimaru reminds me of Kasumi." He grunts and his chakra start to bubble over me, "Wood style: wood golem!" I pant heavily shaking my head to get rid of the dizziness, Naruto runs passed Guren towards Yukimaru, "Guren go!" My golem runs towards Isobu and try my best to restrain it, "CHIYO!" I look down briefly, "Naruto protect Yukimaru!" He nods and runs off joining Guren, I turn my attention back to Isobu.

"Go for the eyes it's his weak spot." The dragon that was wrapped around my Golem wraps around Isobu giving me a hand to punch him in the eye, he roars in pain. One of his tails hits my golem and we stumble back, he dives under the water. I close my eyes trying to concentrate when Isobu jumps high out of the water.

My golem catches him barely and I throw him as far as I can panting heavily now, releasing the golem. "Well it seems the leaf isn't full of wimps." I wipe the blood from my nose as Guren puts my arm over her shoulder. But with my luck Isobu's tail shoots out of the water, ah crap...

The hear is Naruto yelling my name before everything goes black