𝟞.𝟛 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

ابدأ من البداية

"It is when you're a Hale." Mr. Stilinski says.

"Okay." I nod angrily as I step towards him threateningly. "Just because you won't admit that you have a son, doesn't mean that you can talk about my family like that."

"I'm just telling the truth." Mr. Stilinski states.

I sigh before looking to the other side. "You've got impeccable taste. Abusive wife, abusive girlfriend. Tell me, Stilinski. When were you going to tell your wife that you dated Ms. Martin?"

"You dated a psychopath. Two psychopaths. You're one to talk." Mr. Stilinski snaps.

"Yes, I am. I do enjoy talking because that gives me a voice to tell people what I know and what I believe. I tend to enjoy people not calling me insane." I state, rolling my eyes exaggeratedly.

"They're just calling you what you are." Mr. Stilinski states, "An innocent little girl who fell prey to a mental illness."

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I inform him and he looks at me confused. "Albert Einstein." I walk away from the table as I left the photo there. "You know, he's right. I don't know what I'd expect from you guys. You'll never believe me, no matter how many times I try to make you."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I knocked on the door before swinging it open as I heard Anna and Liam yelling. I was there to talk to Anna, hoping that there might be a way to get my memories back. I need to remember something about him, that can make them believe me.

"Anna, please!" Liam exclaims, "Just tell me what's wrong!"

Anna turned around to glare at him angrily. "What's wrong?" Anna snaps, "You've been treating Corey like shit."

Liam shook his head. "Corey deserved it."

"Is that really all you're going to say? Corey deserved it? Corey doesn't. You can't blame him for my death." Anna snaps.

"I'm not." Liam states, "I'm not."

"Then why are you mad at him?" Anna asks.

"I'm not, okay?" Liam snaps, "I'm not mad at him."

"Then who are you mad at?" Anna says.

"Kaelin." Liam states.

"If this is about her remembering things then I'm done." Anna states angrily.

"It's not that. She's a vampire and we trust her." Liam says.

"Don't you understand, Liam?" Anna says, "She's a vampire. She's a Hale."

"That doesn't mean anything." Liam states.

"Yes, it does. Her family was burned alive, Liam, and she was the only survivor." Anna says, "She built this pack from the ground up even with people blowing holes in it like Theo and Jennifer... She's going to have to watch all of us die because she's immortal. Don't you dare say that we can't trust her after everything that she has done."

"She supported Mason and Corey." Liam states.

"Because she wants them to be happy... She forgave Corey, why can't you?" Anna asks.

"Because Corey worked with Theo, our enemy!" Liam says.

"He wasn't our enemy, Liam! The Dread Doctors were!" Anna snaps.

"This is all your fault, you know that right?" Liam hisses angrily.

"Excuse me?" Anna demands.