Chapter 7

(Brittany's POV)

Disgust, betrayal, dishonesty, unfaithfulness, humiliation. All things I am feeling right now, I denied an affair to my wife to then go and cheat on her. Doesn't matter if it was meaningless or a one night stand, I still broke the vows I took before her. But the thing is, I fear what happened with Joel may not be meaningless. Yes, we had sunk three bottles of red wine between us, but I was with it enough to know what we were doing. And I made no attempt to stop it. I am so torn what to do with Santana. I either tell her and face the whole chaotic angry mess I'll be slapped with, or I keep it quiet. Joel hasn't mentioned it since my efforts to stop it this morning, in fact he has barely looked at me, hasn't even made an attempt to touch me in any form. I need advice, I call Quinn whilst we are taking a quick lunch break.

*ring ring, ring ring, ring ring*

"Hey B sorry...I was uh busy!" I can hear Rachel giggling in the background, don't need an explanation on what they were doing.

"Hey, that's fine. Listen Q, I have a real shitty situation on my hands and I don't know who else to talk to, I-I-I really need to talk to someone because if I don't I'll explode. Then if I explode it'll be messy and-"

"-BRITTANY! Calm down...what is it?

"I can't say right now..can you come over tonight please?"

"Of course, I'll be there around 8?"

"Fine, perfect, great! Oh Q...Don't tell Santana!"

"...okaaaay, I won't. See you later B"

"Bye Q"

I feel slightly relieved I will be able to talk about this with someone because quite frankly it is eating my alive. I see Joel walk into the studio "Hey" he says as he drops his bags down on the floor. "Hey" I say back. I don't know if he is feeling as awkward as I am, but if he is, he is hiding it well. "Ready for round two?" he says flashing me a seductive wink "I-ummm, I thought I said it could never happ-" I panic, maybe he didn't get the message. "B...dance rehearsals, you ready to go again?" He shakes his head in amusement. "Oh..uh yeah". We take our positions and we begin to dance. We have a talent showcase coming up at the studio towards the end of the year, it was the idea of our students. They have been working so hard over the past couple of months and they wanted to share what they have learnt with their friends and families. For some, they'll be trying to impress scouts from dance academies and broadway musical directors, so it's kind of a big deal. Joel and I agreed to perform along side the students too, as well as working on our own number. Everything is different between Joel and I now, things aren't as intense.

The sexual tension that had clearly been building up had been released. But the chemistry is still very much there, every time he traced my skin, gripped me, lifted me, spun me in rehearsals, it was all different. I don't know how to explain it, we were comfortable. We now know each others bodies like we hadn't before. Joel turns the music on and the melody begins to play. He starts off the song with his hand gently caressing my cheek, whilst his other hand is wrapped around my waist, swaying our hips...

I am stood naked before this man that I let into my life, he has been there for me anytime I needed him. He's walking towards me, his chest bare, his phallus prominent. He strokes my cheek with such care, such tenderness...

We glide around the room, like two swans taking to the water, body's connected and pressed against one another...

He traces his thumb across my lips, looking intensely into my eyes. Hunger written all over his face. He removes his boxers setting his hard member free, pulling me close into him. His erection poking me in my stomach...