yoongi was worried about jungkook, the boy looked really triggered and tired in general. how could he make the boy feel better?

he pulled him close, "jungkookie, i'm not leaving, i'm here to stay" he said, rubbing the boys back.

jungkook nodded and laid back down, his brain was still foggy, he was trying his best to make conversation but it took much more energy than he had right now.

@jeon_jungkook

i love yoongi hyung. he's so sweet and he's so helpful. i had a ptsd nightmare a couple mins ago and he comforted me and told me to breathe and did guided breathing with me. he went out and bought a machine that makes the room smell good for moments like these and he's so gentle. he's extra cuddly right now. my cutie. he is my gift.

4:44AM • 26 Dec 20

4:44AM • 26 Dec 20

min_yoongi: you're my gift. i still cant believe you're my boyfriend. you're my hapiness.
|jeon_jungkook: ilysm

mygiess: omg both of u are so cute

kys_myg: kys yoongi
|jeon_jungkook: i beg u not to comment this

jungkook fell asleep in yoongi's arms at around 5 in the morning, both of them were exhausted.

yoongi was scared the boy would have a nightmare again, he had fallen asleep after jungkookie and he saw the boy shaking in his sleep but it passed.

luckily, jungkook didn't. but the boy was asleep even after yoongi woke up, leaving the older boy stuck.

"jungkook-ah, can i get up?" yoongi softly asked, jungkook gripped yoongi's clothes tightly, "mm, hyungie" he mumbled, shaking his head.

yoongi found that after these nightmares, jungkook wouldn't talk a lot and the boy was exhausted. jungkook spoke little words to not waste energy.

"i have to brush my teeth sweetheart" yoongi said, jungkook hummed and shook his head. his eyes were still closed.

yoongi sighed, ruffling jungkook's hair, jungkook was still sound asleep, cuddling his hyung.

jungkook eventually woke up, he didn't move though and kept staring at yoongi who was on his phone.

"jungkookie, how are you?" yoongi asked, jungkook showed a thumbs up and ruffled his hair.

yoongi caressed jungkook's face, "i'm so proud of you bub, you coped well last night" yoongi softly said, on some occasions, jungkook coped badly.