𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐼 -- 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝑅

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸

❞𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶: 𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩 𝑶𝑭 𝑮𝑾𝑬𝑵 𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑶𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑺𝑴 ?

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑦: Victoria Vetrova

𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬❜𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶, 𝑮𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵𝑨, has returned home; and what a buzz and mystery that has continued to surround her. On the  very day of the announcement that she was to return, celebrations were planned weeks in advance for her most anticipated return. The streets of Hogsmeade were filled with decoration, as the return of hero ended in complete confusion as she arrived under much covertness and secrecy. Though, that did not stop the villagers of Hogsmeade who did have the privilege of spotting the war hero on the street; as she stopped to play with children and greet passerbyers on her way home. One could not stop but wonder what secrets this black haired beauty was keeping, as an entire village waited for her return and she chose to come under the secrecy of morning.

And indeed, a secret she had.

Not days after her mysterious return, the New Republic of Magic awarded Miss Organa; a 19-Year Old Witch with no government experience, no Hogwarts completed education; as head of a new department designed just for her. Now, if this does not ring favoritism towards Gwen Organa on behalf of our government, that has promised to treat all of us ——  wizards, witches, elves, centaurs, mermaids, and so forth; equally. And yet, The New Republic of Magic decided to design a paid HEAD position for an unexperienced 19-year old witch. Which is, at any time of our government, the HIGHEST form of honor a Ministry or Republic of Magic witch or wizard can be honored with. At this, the Mage's Tribune asked: Is Miss Organa the best for the job? What other special treatment will she receive for being a War Hero? If so, where does it end?

SINCE THEN, The Mage's Tribune has learned that Miss Organa's absence has been accounted for. She had been on a covert mission in the United States, discovering a new species of Vampires (though witnesses swear they would take a truth-potion to pin-point her at the Spring Festival). Miss Organa's new position in The Republic of Magic then, is to write legal legislation for the integration of more magical creatures. Which, The Mage's Tribune is not saying is opposed to. What we are opposed to, is the secrecy of these Vampires that have since arrived without the entirety of the public knowing.

You heard it hear first folks —— The new Species of Vampires have arrived!

And what a splash they have been making! The Mage's Tribune took to the streets to get first-hand quotes from the reactions of these 'Denali Coven' Vampires that have covertly been visiting London without the people's knowledge.

We have not been keeping any information from anyone, in fact, all of our publications about the Denali Coven and Gwen Organa's report has been made public.  A quote from the Representative of Wizards, Kingsley Shacklebolt announced to us.

I wouldn't want a Vampire to be around my children   a commentator who wished to remain anonymous stated.

Some are stating that Gwen Organa is pushing her own agenda, in order to attain more power. Indeed, the legality of bringing a new species into our New Republic has not been debated on yet. Would it be as easy as filling out a form? Or perhaps, only by Miss Organa's blessing will they be allowed in?

I've met them  Arthur Weasley stated.Tanya and her family are incredibly respectful and well-mannered. You could hardly tell they were Vampires. We're living in a new world. We might as well get adjusted.

Mermaids and Centaurs are one thing, but vampires?  Lucious Malfoy scoffed, the head of the anti-New Republic of Magic group. Hogwarts had a werewolf teaching there under Dumbledore. And students were attacked. We do not know the level of danger these Vampires pose, despite them looking human. We have a right to know what is being hidden from us, we have a right to know and decide for ourselves who should join our government and our society. Before we know it, muggles will be integrated into our society. If you desire my real opinion, here it is: Wizards will be at the bottom of society if we do not watch out.

There is currently a petition to stop Gwen Organa's legislation to integrate these Denali Vampires, which can be found on Page 2 of The Mage's Tribune.

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸❞𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑰𝑹? : 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑾𝑨𝑹❞

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑦: Victoria Vetrova

𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 ? It was rumored Harry Potter and Gwen Organa began a dalliance during their Hogwarts years, only for the war to interrupt their brewing romance. Though the war ended, and Mr. Potter and Miss Organa were spotted hand in hand in Diagon Alley, whispering to one another during the War Trials (though slightly inappropriate), and a close source to the young couple divulged to The Mage's Tribune that the Boy Who Lives even proposed to Gwen Organa!

The Mage's Tribune has another close source to the young couple that Miss Organa turned down the proposal and soon after, ran off on her secret mission to the United States. We know Mr. Potter has not had the best track record in the dating world, with his heart-ache publicized throughout his time at Hogwarts to Miss Hermione Granger, now deceased from the Battle of Hogwarts. We all hoped the Boy Who Lived would find love once again. And maybe this time, the fates are in his favor.

There have been whispers of the Lightning Bolt Hero leaving Miss Organa's home in Hogsmeade at late hours of the night. The two have also been spotted sharing coffee on the streets of Diagon Alley once more.

In fact, a local resident of Diagon Alley has stated he has seen Miss Organa leaving Mr. Potter's flat at early hours of the morning. I'm happy for them. My wife saw them first, we couldn't quite believe it. But it really would be welcoming news if the two were to be engaged. Honestly, some light at the end of the tunnel would be grand.

Could it be that wedding bells are in the air?  It certainly would make sense and it would be a natural step to the dynamic relationship of our two favorite Heroes.

On page 4, you can read The Mage's Tribune's complete breakdown of the timeline of Mr. Potter and Miss Organa's relationship.

—————  ⁖✦ —————

A/N: I wanted to start off the story with some articles from The Mage's Tribune (more newspapers popped up after the war, to not have the Daily Prophet be the only source of news——but more on that in the next chapter.) I'm experimenting a lot with this story, but I will only be doing these articles during the beginning of the three different "parts" of Solstice. This is the beginning of part one that I titled, "This is How You Lose Her."