I leaned down and kissed her lips repeatedly. "Okay move man" she said pushing my head back. So I got off her and she sat up.

I sat behind her and let my hands roam her body. They found her breast and stopped to play with them. I also really fucking love her nipple piercings.

"You gon get dressed?" I asked. "How imma get dressed if you're on me" she asked. I laughed and shrugged. Then I started kissing on her neck.

"You better go get dressed before I make you cum again" I said. "Okay give me a minute" "the longer you sit here the more imma want to do something." I said then bit down on her neck. Not to hard though.

She let out a moan and tilted her head. I swear she got a biting kink or some shit. I've noticed how she reacts when I bite her neck. Damn I sound like I'm finna eat her or some shit.

"You gon go get dressed or sit here?" I said dropping a hand. It traveled down her stomach and to her clit. From there I started rubbing slowly.

Her breathing picked up and she threw her head back on my shoulder. She leaned back into me and I dropped my other hand. I held her leg up with that hand to give me more access.

"Whatchu gon do?" I asked moving my hand down a little and toying at her entrance. I kissed on her neck and along her shoulder while she moaned in my ear.

I inserted my middle finger a little and her leg began to shake. "Nyriii" she moaned lowly and moved her hand onto mine. "You still sensitive?" I asked in her ear. She nodded and I smirked.

"You gon go get dressed or let me play with this pretty pussy again?" I asked. She whimpered but didn't say nothing. So I bit down on her neck and pushed my finger all the way in watching as she came out of her trance.

"Mhhhhhh fuckkkk" she moaned sitting her head up and taking my finger out. Then she put her hand between her legs and closed them.

"You gon get dressed?" I asked smirking. "Hell yeah." She said calming her breathing down. She got up and limped to the bathroom. I grabbed her clothes and followed behind her.

I put her clothes on the counter and walked behind her. She was looking at herself in the mirror. "I beat that pussy up Bae" I said dry humping her.

"Yeah and you ain't touching me for three to five business months" "you cap but okay" I said walking around and hopping on the counter.

She washed up and put her underwear and bra on. "Damn you bit the fuck outta my neck" she said tracing my teeth marks. "I just do what you like. I think you got a biting kink" I said.

"No the fuck I don't" she said. "Girl look at yo stomach and the inside of your thighs." I said. She did and gasped which made me laugh.

"Or maybe you just like biting me." "Nahh but if it turns you on hell yeah imma continue to do it." "If you enjoy biting me just say that." She said.

"Mmcht. Come here. Imma show you that you like that shit." "Nope you cannibal." "Girl come here" I said and she came and stood between my legs.

"Ight so imma kiss yo neck three times and then bite you. Watch you gon moan when I bite" I said pulling her into me. "I don't know if I like this idea" she said.