Part title

Naeun stood still in front of Kai's penthouse with mixed emotions. Contemplating whether she should ring the doorbell or just punched in the password. Whether she should meet him or not. Taking few deep breaths, Naeun decided on pressing the doorbell.

Kai was pacing the living room restlessly while waiting for Naeun when the doorbell rang. He rushes to open the door to see her standing with a smile, totally not the reaction he expected of her.

Wringing her hands in agitation, Naeun think hard on how to begin the conversation. Kai was being awfully quiet after they said hi to each other and sat down on the living room sofa.

"Jongin, are you back with Krystal?" Naeun asked when she couldn't take the silence anymore.
"No."
"Are you still in love with her?"
"No."
Naeun is a breath away from knocking him senseless, her temper rising with his emotionless answers.

Taking a deep breath she smile sweetly opposite of what she is feeling inside before asking again.
"What is you relationship with her?"
"Nothing."
"Yah Kim Jongin. Did your brain evaporated after meeting Krystal?! Why are you giving me these short stupid answers!" Naeun's voice raised in exasperation.

"You are asking the wrong questions." Kai's condescending tone making her glare, his face not showing any emotions.

Naeun regained her composure back and smile at him before speaking confidently.
"Okay. Before I ask any you questions I will tell you a short story first."
Kai smile back at her and lifted his brows, challenging her to go ahead without speaking.

"Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her best friend. But he treats her as nothing more. Rather than loosing her friend by confessing, she kept her feelings hidden and overtime it was forgotten."

Naeun paused to watch his reaction. Seeing none she continued.

"One day the boy found a girl he is madly in love with and made the friend felt neglected and lonely. Thus she find herself meeting another boy as a diversion but unfortunately she couldn't find it in her to love the other boy as much as she did her friend."

His face appeared to be carved of stone. Still and without feeling, her confidence waned.

"Honestly I don't want to ask you anything because I am scared of the answers I will get. I am sorry if this burdens you. And thank you for being a wonderful friend my whole life but I don't think I could be just a friend anymore." Naeun finished her sentence with an awkward smile.

Kai stared at Naeun and took in the sight of her pretty face despite the awkward smile. He couldn't believe his ears, all this while she have been keeping her true feelings for him and he never noticed it.

She looked down, her hands folded and unfolded on her thighs obviously nervous and distressed when he still kept silent. He moved closer and lift her face to meet her eyes.

"I don't think I could be just friends with you too. My mom said something that stayed with me and had me questioning myself and my true feelings for you. I need you in my life. You are so precious to me Nangni and I won't be able to live without you. I love you." He declared.

Mature content 🔞

Her eyes widen upon hearing the confession from him and a gasp of disbelief escapes her lips. He smiles before covering her lips with his mouth. Showing her what he is feeling by actions instead of mere words.

He moved his lips over hers, teasing and persuasive waiting for the response he wanted. Her lips parted. Taking the invitation, his tongue deepened the kiss. He felt her body softened in his arms.

Placing his hands on her waist, he easily lifted her atop of him as he leans his back down on the back of the sofa. They continue kissing with her on top fully in control as his hands sensually rubbing her back and thigh. He heard her soft moan and felt his desire heightened.

Turning around slightly, he moved to lie her down on the sofa and loomed above her. Taking his fills of her beauty, their eyes met and he see love shining thru her gaze.

"Oh, my god, Nangni." He pushed his hips against her centre, needing her to feel his arousal that it was all her. He heard her moan his name softly and realised she wanted him too.

Her hands slide up his shoulders, lightly resting on the nape of his neck before pulling his head for another kiss which he obeyed gladly.

Holding her close to him. He hungrily devoured her. His lips left her mouth, trailing down her neck to a spot above her collarbone. He heard and felt her moan at every touch, firing his passion more.

He stood up and pulled her to his room. Kissing her passionately as soon as the door closes.

He burned for her. With every piece of clothing he removed and every inch of skin revealed he felt a sense of urgency he never experienced before.

Taking a deep breath he pace himself from rushing.

One of his hand on the small of her back supporting her, he lay her down onto the bed and stare at her passion filled eyes. Her lips slightly parted and panting with desire. She wanted him and it shows.

Nudging her legs apart with his thighs, he positioned himself  and kissed her everywhere. Slipping his hand between her legs, he touched her.

She was hot and wet, so ready for him. Her name escaped his lips in half groan as he slipped a finger inside her. She writhed and moan his name as he move his finger. He felt the tightening of her muscles and removed his finger despite her whimper of protest.

He entered her in one powerful thrust. He moved within her keeping his rhythm slow and even. Her breathing turned erratic, each thrust of his hips making her gasp. He felt her nearing her peak.

Changing his tempo, he slid into her faster and harder. She moaned his name repeatedly and screamed it when she finally came. Gritting his teeth, he gave one final thrust and buried himself deep in her as he came.

Kai collapsed on top of Naeun and felt their heartbeats in sync with each other. Her breathing and his slowly going back to normal.

"You're heavy." Naeun whines softly.

Moving to his side, he pulled her close to him.
"I didn't hear you complain a few minutes ago." He whispered, his lips curved into a smile.
"Would you be able to hear me though?"
"Ah, but I did hear you beg and screamed. No mention of weight though." He said. Teasing her.

She smiles and hug him tight. Barely able to keep her eyes opened let alone to banter with him.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Me too." Naeun whispered back.

Tired and fully satisfied, she gave in to her body's needs and fell asleep.