Chapter 14

Kai have left for his office after their breakfast leaving her alone. Naeun read the pamphlet he took home yesterday, thinking she needs more information on pregnancy since she is totally inexperience. Making a mental note to herself about getting a book on pregnancy later when another thought came to her.

She need to inform her manager about spending less times in the club since the smoke from cigarettes won't be beneficial for the baby and being in close proximity with drunken patrons could be harmful too. There is so many changes in her life now that she is pregnant.

Sighing she thinks of ways to spend her days if she couldn't work in the club when she received a call from Byun Baekhyun.
"Hello Oppa"
"Naeun-ah, sorry to disturb you this early but Oppa needs help." Naeun could hear the distressed tone from the other line causing her brows to crease.
"How could I help you?"
"Oppa needs a female model for our latest collections and the model we had backed out the last minute. I was thinking if you could model for us. You did some modelling before right?"
"Runway or photoshoots?" She asked before agreeing.
"Photoshoots. Please say yes. The other models doesn't have the look I strive for."
"Sure Oppa I'll do it. Text me the details."
"Thank you Naeun-ah. Oppa owe you big time."

Naeun smile when she saw the text message from Baekhyun. The first photoshoots will be held this afternoon, he must be really pressed for a replacement model that he called her.

Naeun went to the guest room closet when she noticed her clothes from previous visits hanging inside. Kai's maid must have washed and place it in there.

She took out the light blue blazer and matching pants with a white satin top to complete her looks. Satisfied she move to the dressing table and combed her hair long hair until it shone. Smiling Naeun search her bag for her moisturiser and lip tint.

Satisfied with how she look, Naeun walked out of the penthouse and drove to the studio where the photoshoots will take place.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Parking her car in front of the studio, Naeun took out her cellphone to inform Baekhyun of her arrival. She saw a text message from her mother and decided to ignore it and walks out of her car to meet Baekhyun at the front entrance before going into the studio.

A few staff that was in charge of the makeup and clothes came rushing towards Naeun and Baekhyun. Baekhyun ordered his staff to get Naeun ready for the photoshoots before heading towards the photographer.

Naeun changed to several clothing and got few photos taken when Baekhyun finally called it a day. Smiling towards Naeun, Baekhyun profusely thanked her for helping him out.

"It was a pleasure Oppa. Beside I haven't done modelling for quite some times now. Sort of missing it." Naeun smile fondly towards Baekhyun.
"It's kind of late but would you like to go out for lunch?" Baekhyun asked as he glanced at his wristwatch. It was almost 3 in the afternoon.

Naeun agreed and they walked out of the building together towards their own car. Naeun drove behind Baekhyun's car.

They decided to have their lunch at one of Oh Sehun's hotel restaurant since Baekhyun will have a meeting with Sehun after his lunch with Naeun.

"The food here is amazing no matter how many times I have came here." Naeun remarked enjoying her pasta. Baekhyun smile and agree with her.
"Naeun, could you help me with modelling another collections?" Baekhyun pushed his now empty plate and stare at Naeun. She fits the image for his other collections and he said as much.

Naeun was indecisive and didn't get the chance to respond to Baekhyun's request when her cellphone rang. Excusing herself, Naeun stood up and move to a corner to answer the call. Baekhyun stare at Naeun's back when he was approached by Sehun.

"Hyung, our meeting is in another half hour. Why are you so early?" Sehun took a seat in front of Baekhyun as his gaze fall on the glass of juice and half eaten pasta in front of him. Lifting his eyebrows Sehun stare at Baekhyun curiously.
"I was just done with photoshoots and invited the model out for lunch."
"Was she pretty?" Sehun asked enthusiastically.
"Well, she is just behind you." Baekhyun smile and focused his gaze on Naeun who is standing behind Sehun. Turning his head around, Sehun laughed loudly as his gaze met Naeun.

"I have to leave first." Naeun spoke, reaching for her hand bag on the seat next to Sehun. Baekhyun stood up and asked Naeun to call and confirm with him regarding his offer. Naeun smile and said her goodbyes to the two men.

"Hyung what are you doing with Naeun? Kai will be pissed if he thinks you're flirting with her." Sehun looks at Baekhyun worriedly.
"I needed a model and asked Naeun. I'm not flirting with her. We were working." Baekhyun explained.
"And I'm not stupid like Kai. He have feelings for her and we all could see it except for him." Baekhyun added before laughing with Sehun. They moved to the reason Baekhyun is meeting Sehun that day and forgets about Kai and Naeun relationship.

Kai PoV

He glanced at the wall clock in his office and bit his lips worriedly. It is almost 6 p.m, he tried calling her several times since lunch hours and she didn't pick up a single call. Picking up his laptop bag and briefcase, Kai walked out of his office room hurriedly and drove to his penthouse and saw no signs of her.
Sighing, Kai got ready for the two family meeting tonight.

He took the elevator to her apartment when he saw her car in the parking area. Pressing the doorbell several times before Naeun finally opened the door with tired face. She must have just woken up from sleep.

"Nangni darling, we have dinner with our parents tonight. If you don't get ready now we will be late." Kai spoke with a smile and took a seat in the living room sofa. Naeun blinked several times, her brain processing his words slowly. Her eyes became as wide as saucers before she rushes to her bedroom; his words finally dawned on her.

She never got ready for a dinner in such record time before and she proudly tell him so when they finally walked out of her apartment. Kai smirk and told her they are still late though. Punching his arms, she went into the elevator ahead of him and smile when he stood next to her.

The Beautiful Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें