Chapter 20

"What's your plan today?"
Kai asked as Naeun help him putting on his coat. Naeun straighten the front and sleeves before looking up to smile at him.
"You're gorgeous in suits. And to answer your question, I have another photo shoots with Baekhyun Oppa."
"You seem to enjoy modelling for Baekhyun Hyung."
He said with knitted brows.

She stare at his face and chuckles lightly seeing the hint of jealousy there.

"Today is the last shoot. Don't worry."
Naeun placed her hands on his waist and smile adoringly at him before adding shyly.
"I love you."

He couldn't hide his smile and hug her.

"Let's have dinner with the guys tonight. We need to inform them about our upcoming nuptial. Mom told me that our engagement invitations will be sent out sometime around this week." He spoke after they broke the hug.

Naeun nodded and shooed him out of the penthouse.
"Go to work or you'll be late. I'll gather the boys." She smile when he bend down to kiss her forehead.
"Take care. No climbing chairs while I'm gone. Love you babe." He said with one last smile before she closes the door.

Photo Studio

"Oppa, are you free tonight?" Naeun asked Baekhyun after she was done having her pictures taken. The shooting was supposed to end yesterday but Baekhyun was a bit dissatisfied with how some of the clothes colour came out wrong, hence today shooting.

"Yes. Are you asking me out?" Baekhyun eyes comically widen with his hand on his chest for dramatic effect. Naeun laugh loudly at the playful pose.

"Yes Oppa. I'm asking you and several other good looking males out for dinner tonight." Naeun said after her laughing has subsided.

"Ah, I see. Of course I'm free. I miss the guys too." Baekhyun answered with a smile.

"I'll text you the time and place. Now I have to change." Naeun was about to turn around, but she halted midway through. As an afterthought she said "Thanks Oppa for trusting me to be your model."

Baekhyun nodded and smile at her indulgently noting the different glow to Son Naeun's appearance but he couldn't pinpoint what exactly.

Kai's Office

He was busy the whole day and wasn't even able to go out for lunch. Staring at the lunchbox content Park Chorong have brought him, he thought of Naeun and smile happily.

He couldn't believe it, the sight of fried chicken would remind him of her. He must be crazily in love with her, no other explanations.

His cellphone message notification rang snapping Kai out of his reverie. Opening the message from Baekhyun with his left hand while his right shoved the last bite of popcorn chicken to his mouth.

 Opening the message from Baekhyun with his left hand while his right shoved the last bite of popcorn chicken to his mouth

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.