“What are we going to do for tomorrow?” I asked, looking at Harry.

He looked at me, that little twinkle in his eye making my heart skip a beat. “Surprise.” he winked before refocusing on the road.

“Oh, you already have everything planned?” I asked surprised.

“Yes.”

He's amazing, that's all I know.

The rest of the drive went by with Harry making some jokes and me telling him about tomorrow. I want us to have a lot of fun tomorrow, but the warning in the back of my head makes me feel anxious. However, I will try my best to ignore it and act as if everything's gonna be okay.

Harry parked the car and I looked outside to see a rink and people ice skating. My eyes widened in surprise and I let a squeak. Ice skating? That's awesome. I've only done it twice in my life.

“Oh my God! Harry that's so cool!” I said excitedly, giving him a wide grin.

He laughed and took the keys. “Let's go.” he said, jumping out of the car.

It was really cold outside so I tried to hid most of my face under my peacoat. I followed him inside, my eyes wide and a smile on my lips. Harry offered to help me with the laces and I gladly accepted. I sat down on the wooden bench and took my boots off. Harry handed me the skates and I put them on, but he laced them. When we were both ready, we stood up and had our arms looped together for support.

“Ready?” Harry asked, his green eyes excited.

“Hell to the yeah,” I chuckled.

We both slid on the ice, my legs shaking a little as I was afraid I might fall. Harry held me tightly, his tall figure standing straight, unlike me who was holding onto him for dear life. I was really excited, but still scared I might fall over and get hurt.

“Oh look, the skinny girl needs the whale for support,” he teased, making me to give him an icy glare.

“Shut up,” I said, causing him to laugh.

The sound made me smile, my heart skipping beats. We kept skating around the rink in circles and I finally managed to keep my body straight. Harry and I held hands, sharing some amused looks and warm smiles.

I saw a young kid skating and suddenly falling down, causing two girls at his age to giggle. The boy blushed and stood up, embarassed that the girls saw him. I heard Harry laugh beside me and I looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Did you see how that boy fell?” he asked, giving me a toothy grin.

I chuckled and looked over at the young boy that was now glaring at Harry. “Um, Harry, I think he's angry at you.” I giggled.

Harry looked at the boy and raised his brows in surprise. He suddenly lead me to the young boy, making me furrow my brows in confusion. “Harry what are you doing?” I asked.

“Wait and you'll see.” he replied as we approached the boy. He looked up at us with brown angry eyes, his cheeks red. He looked cute with his green beanie. “Hello mate,” Harry said.

The kid pursed his lips, scowling at Harry. I giggled as the boy crossed his arms over his chest. “You laughed at me.” he complained.

Harry let a snort and tried to keep his expression serious. “Yeah, uh, so did these girls over there,” he ticked his head towards them. The boy blushed again, making me feel a little bad for him. “But you know what? Don't be embarassed. I saw the blonde girl falling over three times.” Harry said, surprising me and the kid.