Missed Calls

RPOV

I was a bit tired and hungry after the two hour drive to my parents' house. It was the late evening, so I just wanted to have a quick bite to eat and relax watching a movie.

My Dad worked as a Movie Screener. Basically what his job entailed was, he would take the movies home and watch them to make sure there was no screw ups in the editing. When I was here, he would let me be his "second tester". He would let me watch some of the movies, but I always had to promise and sign a contract with him stating that I wouldn't let out any movie secrets. I decided to watch one of those movies.

I was flipping through the movies he already checked. If I seen a title I liked I would read the back to see if it peeked my interest. "Scream 8? No way! Not when I'm by myself..Saw 100 was out of the question too.." I quietly said to myself.."Hmmm..Vampire Academy..Maybe.." I flipped to the back and started to read.

Vampire Academy

Rose Hathaway is on the run with her best friend Lissa Dragomir . Rose is a dhampir, a guardian of the Moroi. Moroi are the alive vampires, who only drink small amounts of vampire blood to survive. Her best friend Lissa is a Moroi; the last in her families royal blood line, who she has been training all her life to protect. Training to protect her from the evil dead vampires called Strigoi. Two years ago Rose and Lissa ran away from St. Vladimir's Academy, which they both attended.

Rose had just let Lissa feed from her. She has no other choice. Rose cannot risk getting Lissa to a Feeder and alerting the Moroi and Dhampir world to where they are. Rose leans her head out the window to relish in the euphoric high from a vampire bite. She sees a shadow step back behind the trees, she immediately goes ridget. She can sense them. The Guardians have found them...

Rose and Lissa must go on the run again.. Rose swears she will not let them take them back...Not without a fight

Based on the Best Selling Vampire Academy series by world renound Author, Richelle Mead.

.

I laughed to myself..."This one had mine and Lissa's names in it..I will watch this one."

DPOV

My nightly ritual started out like almost every night. I would skype with my family back in Russia. I missed them so much. I was missing so much too. Karolina was pregnant again with her third child, Viktoria was starting her last year of school in the fall and Momma and Yeva (my grandmother) were getting some planning done for Sonya's wedding The wedding which was still almost a year away. I told my family about Roza. I had no choice really. Momma had asked one of my sisters what a bootycall was. She had said that I was talking to someone named Roza, while she was on the phone, and we made a reference about making one. My sisters couldn't stop laughing about that one.

"I'm never going to live that one down, am I?"

"Nope!" All my sisters said at once. I just shook my head and laughed.

After, I tried to relax and read. Tried was the word. My talk with my family had me thinking more about Roza. I keep thinking to myself, "Did she get to her parents house ok?... I wonder what she is doing?.." I put my book down because I wasn't getting anywhere with it. I got up and decided to have a quick bite. I took my food to sit at the table. Momma always taught us when eating a meal we sit at the table. It wasn't easy with us four kids, Momma and Yeva.

As I sat down, my eyes drifted to my phone. "I should call her." I said to only myself. After about 20 times of picking up the phone and half dialing her number, I got the courage to dial all the way. As I sat there waiting for her to answer I kept thinking why am I being a chicken? I can stand up to anyone without flinching. But Roza?, I turned into a little school boy. I have never felt this way about anyone, especially this quickly.