Chapter 1

(Authors Note)

WE ARE BAAAAAAAACK! Thank you to everyone who read and followed the first fanfic, I couldn't wait to get started on the second one! This will be a direct follow on from the last chapter of A Love Like No Other! I promise to try my best to keep it as dramatic as the first one. Hope you enjoy!

(One month later)

(Brittany's POV)

We have come to the end of our final month in France and now San, myself and our little trio are all heading back to New York

We have come to the end of our final month in France and now San, myself and our little trio are all heading back to New York. We are 3 hours into our 11 hour flight. The kids are passed out in their bedrooms on the jet..yes our jet is that huge we have bedrooms! Whilst San and I enjoy a meal together. "I can't actually remember a time we ate together, just the two of us without battling kids" I say. "6 years ago babe" San jokes. I reach my hand across the table and take Santana's into mine. I look deep into her chocolate brown eyes, taking the time to appreciate her beauty. "I really do love you Santana Lopez" I stroke my thumb across her knuckles as I watch her blush. "Wow, even after six years of marriage you still blush over me?", San tries to act cool and shake it off, like I don't still have this affect on her. "I'm not blushing" she says trying to be as cool as possible.

We continue enjoying one another's company, making plans, places to visit. I love our kids. But fucking hell the boys can be rambunctious and obviously having a new born is never easy. We try to cherish our alone time as much as possible. "I'm getting cold, I'm just going to grab a blanket" Santana says, she gets up and walks past me to grab one of the blankets from our bedroom. I grab her wrist stopping her in her tracks. "Actually babe, I'm kinda hot.." I fan myself as if I am trying to cool down. I watch as a grin creeps onto Santana's face. "Really Mrs Lopez? You're that hot are you? Maybe we need to strip you off, cool you down a little?" she says rather suggestively, to which I bite down on my lip and slowly eye fuck her up and down her body.

I suddenly leap up from my chair to jump onto my wife. But I end up hitting the table with my thigh and knocking over the glasses of juice which spills all over my sweats. Santana lets out a giggle and allows her eyes to fall to the orange juice stained mark near my groin. "Wet already I see?" I start giggling and practically leap on her there and then, allowing my hands to grip her face and into her hair as we connect our lips in heated desperation. We kiss with that much eagerness, we lose our balance and fall onto the chair behind us, the thud causes mine and San's foreheads to bump together, but it just makes us giggle even more. "Ssshhh, ssshhh we'll wake the kids!" Santana whispers as I start making out with her neck. "You better not scream then" I say back. She slaps my head and pushes me off her, she gets up from the chair, grabbing my wrist and pulls me towards the back of the jet to our bedroom. "Can I bring you ladies anything?" the air hostess asks us. "No thanks! Just don't knock the door for 15 minutes.." San says as we hurriedly walk past her. "Make it 30 minutes" I shout back, Santana turns and drops her jaw to me. I slap her ass and push her into our room, closing and locking the door behind us.