{38} One last kiss

This whole chapter will be written in third person.

Tw: death.

___________________________________

She was sitting next to Sirius, in the gryffindor common room. She woke up after a nap. It was just two hours before the third task. They must've fallen asleep on the couch again. He was also awake looking at the ceiling. She looked up at him and smiled. He was her prince.

"Morning darling." She layed her head on his shoulder again.

"Goodmorning love." He kissed her forehead.

"Ah, they're awake." Remus sighed.

"About time." James said.

"Get up, let's go." Peter said.

They both got up and walked out of the common room. They let the rest of the pack walk a little faster as they slowed their pace. They slowly turned around to walk back to the common room. They had other plans.

After they were a good distance behind, they ran over to the common room and ran into Sirius' dorm. They casted the silencing spell at the door along with locking it.

Sirius kissed her passionately unbuttoning her shirt. He threw her on the bed getting on top of her.

"Let's just get to the fun part." He smirked.

"I like your thinking." She smiled. He pulled her skirt off as she raised her hips helping him remove it easier.

"Not yet." She smirked. She stood up and pushed him on the bed. "It's my turn, remember?"

She sat in front of him on her knees as she unzipped his pants. She took them off followed by his underwear. She grabbed his shaft and started stroking it slowly.

She started bobbing up and down, using her hands to pleasure him where she couldn't reach. After a few minutes she got back up and went up to Sirius. She kissed him once again.

He flipped her around making her go under him. With a nod of consent, he thrust into her. He groaned in pleasure which made Y/n feel more confident.

________________________

"Hi bitches!" Peter walked into the dorm. Luckily Sirius and Y/n were already dressed up. They were sitting next to eachother as Y/n read a book.

"Hey there, Wormtail." She greeted him.

"Thank god I didn't walk in on whatever you two were doing before reading."

"We did nothing?" Sirius looked up.

"Sureee." Peter teased. "Anyways, I came here to call you, the third task's about to start."

"What!?" She looked up eyes wide opened. "Oh god!"

She ran out of the common rooms faster than you can say wait. Sirius chased after her. She rushed out to the quidditch pitch and earned a lot of cheers as she walked in.

Sirius sat on on the seats and smiled at her. Dumbledore spoke his speech and the chapmions ran in. She had her wand in hand and pointed it in front of her.

She walked over to a road in the maze and the walls around her started closing. She ran out quickly only to find an acromantula staring right at her.

"Arania Exumai!" She shouted running past it. "God, what are these things!?"

She kept walking around, and she was feeling lost. But she wasn't about to give up. She heard a branch snap behind her. It was Amèlie. She was caught on the branches.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐁 🎉