{15} Double date

TW: mention of blood

I woke up the next morning with Lily sitting on my bed.

"Morning"-she chimed.

"Gosh!"-I said scared to death by finding her there. "What're you doing on my bed?"

"Well, a beautiful flower came in the mail today for my beautiful flower."-She said handing me the flower.

"Who's it from?"

"Take a guess."

"Lucius?"

"Fuck off. It's from the one and onlyyy Sirius Black."

"Aweee."

"Alsooo-"

"What now?" I said getting up to get dressed.

"Have you got something to tell meee?"

"No, nothing I can think of."

Of course I knew what she meant. I've probably mentioned it at night. I sleep talk you see? But Lily is into these things a lot so why not take the chance to play with her head?

"I saw you and Sirius kiss you bloody idiot!"

Oh great. She saw. She won't shut up now.

"They kissed?"-Marlenes voice beamed in the room.

"Mhm"-Lily said. "It was soooooo romantic. You should've seen it."

"Fuck off Lily. Anyways get ready. We've got a double date to attend to."- I said. Lily blushed hard.

"A double date? With who may I ask?"- Marlene said now getting out of the bathroom.

"Sirius and James."- I said.

"James? As in James Potter? Your brother?"-she asked.

"That's the one."- I said.

"Okay first of all, it is not a date. You both know I have no feelings for James. I'm doing this so James will get out of their ass."- Lily said.

I was now in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I could hear Marlene teasing Lily. Soon Dorcas must've come because there were giggles all over the room. I soon got out and went to my closet to get the outfit I was going to wear.

"Guys leave her alone."- I said. "Now get dressed Lils, chop chop."

I put my clothes on. I put on a beautiful white crop-top and these short jeans, along with leggings and my shoes. I got out of the bathroom and all the girls were in wows.

"God y/n I don't blame Sirius for falling in love with you."- Marlene said.

"Yeah me neither. I'd totally hit that if I were a guy."- Dorcas added.

"God you're looking gorgeous y/n."- Lily said.

"Thanks to you all. Now Lils it's your turn."- I said.

Lily turned out to be wearing this beautiful white dress with flowers all over it. James was totally going to faint when he saw her. We all payed her our compliments and me and Lily headed outside.

"Morning ladies."- Sirius said. He looked different. Usually he was on sweats and a hoodie but it seemed like his style had changed.

He was wearing beautiful jeans and a leather jacket. His hair was combed and I couldn't help but admire it. And then I remembered last night... I remembered the kiss.. Lily gave me a slight push on my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts.