{27} Poisoning

Dedicated to my friend Averi. Here you go bitch.

____________________________

It was second morning at Hogwarts. We had stayed up late playing truth or dare. All of us were awake sitting on our beds waiting for Dorcas.

"Come on!" Mary shouted. "You're taking forever!"

"Coming!" Dorcas replied.

All of them were teasing me about Sirius because Lily can't keep her darn mouth shut and told them about our little thing. Therefore, I needed Dorcas to get ready faster.

"Enough with the talk. Show me the ring." Marlene smiled. Marlene stopping? Oh hell no. She's got something planned. I showed her the ring and she gasped.

"It's gorgeous!" She squeaked.

"It also says I love you on the inside and dear Sirius has the other peice of the puzzle." Lily smirked.

"Is that so? What's it like?" Mary asked.

"Well his also says I love you and it has a heart shaped hole on it so this" I pointed at the heart on my ring "can fit in it."

"I thought his thing should be the one in the hole." Marlene smirked. I knew it.

"So uhm, DORCAS WILL YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!?" I shouted.

"I'm coming!" She said as she got out. About time. "I have to tell you something." She shyly said.

"Yeah sure, go on." I patted the side of my bed.

"So uhm, I-" she stopped mid sentence.

"Hey, you can tell us anything." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I- I asked someone out." She said.

"Really? Who?" Lily jumped in excitment.

"Averi Rasher." She said.

"Dorcas, oh my god!" We all cheered as we heard a knock on the door.

"Y/n! Are you coming!?" James' muttered voice was heard outside.

"That'll be my bitches. Gotta go." I blow kissed everyone goodbye.

"We are not your bitches." He frowned.

"You may not like it but you know you are." I smirked. "How the hell did you get here anyway?"

"Convinced someone to carry me here." He replied.

"So they carried you like the princess you are all the way over here?" I asked.

"Exactly." He smirked.

"May I ask who she was?"

"Lena Thompson."

"HAHAHAHAHAH."

"What?"

"You used the girl who likes you. You dumb shit. And she carried you." I broke into a fit of laughter. James scoffed. "Ready to slide?"

"I'll have the time of my life." He said as he touched the first step and the stairs turned into a slide. "WHEEEEE!"

I shook my head and started walking down. There were Remus and Sirius standing.

"And Peter is?" I stared.

"Hospital Wing." They replied and my expression immediately changed to a worried one.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Poisoned." Remus replied.

"What? Who in the world-"

"Snivellus." James said. I was furious and immediately rushed upstairs to my dorm.

"Why are you back here?" Mary asked confused as I grabbed two potions in my bag.

"Lily, tell Severus to sleep with one eye open." I stared at her mad.

"What did he do?" She asked.

"Why don't you ask him? I've got something to plan." I rushed out leaving everyone extremely confused.

"What's that you're holding?" Sirius asked.

"My wound potion." I replied. "It stung a lot, it's my last time to drink it before it heals."

"Thought it was some evil concoction." He chuckled.

"That one isn't the evil concoction." I smirked and they all looked at me eyes wide open as I pulled a vial out of my pocket.

"What's it do?" Remus asked.

"I'll tell you at breakfast. Come on, let's go." We got out of the common rooms. We headed over to the great hall where everyone was sitting and Snape was smiring at us.

I winked at him and his expression changed. He now looked worried.

"Will you get it over with and tell us!?" James was getting impatient.

"Fine. If we can find a way to pour it in his drink, which I just planned, he will throw up non-stop for a week and even the hospital wing won't be able to heal him."

"You're brilliant you know that?" Sirius smiled.

"What's the plan?" Remus asked.

"James, you go talk to Lily and he'll immediately come (talking from experience), then I'll go over to Louise who's sitting next to him and pour our little gem in his drink."

"That. Is. Perfect." They all smirked. We didn't only do these to Snape. But he was the one who got pranked most since he wouldn't leave us alone. Just wait for what we've got planned.

"Oi, Evans!" James called and walked over to Lily who smiled at him. Severus immediately got up and I walked over to Louise.

"Hi there Issy." I smiled.

"Oh no." She said. "What's he done now?"

"Poisoned a dear friend of mine." I said.

"I got you covered. Do what you gotta do." She said casting a random spell making the whole table covered in a black fog.

"Thanks." I whispered. "Lumos." I said pouring the potion in. I walked over to the Gryffindor table like nothing happened as Lousie apologized to everyone.

"Done." I smirked taking a seat next to Sirius and resting my head on his shoulder.

"So what classes have you got?" I asked taking my timetable out.

Turns out we all had two hours of potions together, I had a free hour with Sirius, Defense against the dark arts with James, Herbology and Divination with Remus and Care of magical creatures with Sirius.

I looked over to the Slytherin table and Severus was throwing up like a faucet. I gagged at the sight of it and immediately started laughing. I was not done with him. Oh no, no. Would've left it at that, but this time he went too far. He poisoned someone.

_______________________________

Heyo! So uhm this one's short but I've had so much homework I can barely find time for myself. Thanks for 1K reads!!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Leave a vote<3