{14} Finally a complete group

It had been a rough day for all of us. Remus had another full moon yesterday and none of us could do anything about it. He came in the next morning exhausted.

"Feeling okay, Rem?"- I asked him.

"I'm too tired y/n, I'm not in the mood to talk... I'll go sleep."- Remus said.

"Oh.. okay."- I said.

Remus went upstairs. We were all confused.
He never acted like that. At least he'd explain his night.

"Remus what the fuck?"- Sirius asked.

"He's already upstairs Sirius, it's like you're talking to air."- James said.

"I know."- Sirius said. "But there's something going on with him."

"Leave him guys, we'll find out later."- I said.

We all got our things ready and headed to class. Me and Sirius had Care of Magical Creatures while James and Peter had Potions. I finally had some alone time with Sirius.

"See you later guys!"- I said as we separated.

"Have fun!"- Peter said.

"Finally some alone time."- Sirius said.

"Yeah. We've had a whole lot of problems these days Siri."- I said.

"Yeah well, I've missed hanging out with you. To be honest, now even going to the library wouldn't bother me for as long as we're together."

"How about we go to Hogsmeade on Sunday?"

"I'd love that."

"It's a date!"

We went outside to meet up with the others. Lily was in this class aswell and she was still mad at Snape who in fact had nothing to do with what happened. She seemed sad so me and Sirius stood next to her.

"Hey Lils."- I said.

"Hey guys."- she said.

She may have not liked any of my friends but she was never rude to them.

"Where are the rest?"- she asked.

"James and Peter had potions."- Sirius said.

"And Remus?"- She asked.

Me and Sirius looked at eachother our eyes wide open. Shit I thought to myself.

"Well Remus wasn't feeling good today."- I said.

"Why's that?"- she asked.

"You know you're a lot like James? You both ask too much questions."- Sirius chuckled.

"Fuck off Black."- Lily said. "So have you two got any dates coming up?"

"Well, we were thinking of going to Hogsmeade."- I said. "But with James following us everywhere, it's going to be a bit of a problem. I think he suspects something."- I lied.

James knew nothing. Me and Sirius were great at hiding it but I could take a chance for James to get to hang out with Lily. I winked at Sirius and he helped.