{37} Confetti

It was a day before the third task. James and Lily were finally dating and we'd planned a date for tonight. I wore a cute checkered dress. Me and Lily walked downstairs to find the boys waiting for us.

They wrapped their arms around us as we walked outside. I don't know how we managed to stay normal while Voldemort constantly attacked wizards and muggles.

We walked over to the lake and sat on a open space nearby. They'd set up a picnic for us. I was extremely worried, tomorrow being the last task of the tri wizard tournament. I had this feeling that something was going to go wrong.

"Darling are you alright?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, just a little worried." I chuckled.

They'd stolen all kinds of food from the kitchens. We were talking about my strategies tomorrow. I was terrified of it in fact. I was happy to finally see two of my favorite people in the world together.

Sirius noticed me smiling as I watched them "I'm thinking it too, you know?" He whispered.

"Thinking what?"

"About the fact that James finally got with the love of his life."

"I beat him for a year." I chuckled kissing him.

"Are you saying I'm the love of your life?"

"If you weren't, I'd probably break up with your annoying arse by now."

"Yeah I get that alot."

__________________

I was sitting on my bed, completely blanked out from what everyone around me was saying. I caught a few words from Mary complaining about something and Marlene teasing Dorcas.

Everything else was a blur. All I could think about was tomorrow, and Sirius. He had helped me calm down so much. I went downstairs to the common room, to maybe calm myself.

I sat there in a corner. Laying my head on my feet as I clutched em up. Why was I feeling like this? Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to find the love of my life smiling at me.

"Everything alright love?" He smiled.

"No." I nodded breaking into tears.

"Woah, don't cry. What's gotten into you?"

"I keep seeing this dream. That in the maze tomorrow, I'll get lost, and never come out again. Then I go into this dark room, where I see you guys, and it's like I'm a ghost. You don't even notice me."

"I'd notice you even with an invincibility cloak on top." He smiled cupping my face. "That's just how important you are. Besides, I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow." He kissed me and wiped my tears away.

I laughed. "Why are you always here for me? I mean don't you ever get bored of me?"

"Never. You matter to me more than myself. And I'd do anything to keep you close forever. Now come on! They're waiting for us!"

"Who?"

"You'll see." He said carrying me.

"Put. Me. Down."

"Not happening."

I shook my head. He carried me over to the Whomping Willow, where we entered to take us to the Shrieking Shack. He held my hand as we got upstairs to find the boys and a large peice of cake.

"SURPRISEE!" They cheered.

"Awwww thank you guys." I said hugging them all.

"You know, the cake's missing something." James said.

"What is it?" I turned to him.

"This." He smirked shoving my face in it. I pulled out as my face was covered in frosting. They were all laughing.

"I'm going to kill you James Potter!" I started chasing him around and tackled him to the ground.

"I don't think wrestling is a good idea in here." Peter chuckled as a board fell on the ground.

"Yep, you're right." I chuckled getting off of James.

We continued our time at the Shrieking Shack until it became somewhat dark. I was still covered in frosting and confetti. They're insane honestly.

About 30 minutes before we weren't allowed to be outside, we cleaned up and got outside. I'd have to take a shower when I got back to the dorm. The boys had managed to completely make me forget about tomorrow.

On our way out, we ran into the worst group of slytherins. Snape and his little puppets.

"Well, well, well." He smirked. "Look at who it is."

"Just, great." I sighed.

"The little brat and her dolls." He said.

"What, do you want Snivellus?" Sirius stepped up.

"For you to fail tomorrow. I'd wish for nothing more." He turned to me.

"Hey, atleast she was good enough to enter the tournament. Unlike you, who wasn't chosen." Peter stood up for me.

"Ah the rat finally spoke up." Bellatrix smiled.

"Listen, whatever the fuck it is you want, we don't have it." Remus said. "Now go do your little deatheater stuff and leave us alone."

"All we want is for her to die tomorrow." Lucius smirked and a view of terror popped on my face.

"Listen here, you Cinderella wanna be. If I hear you say that again I will literally be your worst nighmare." James said.

Sirius looked furious. He was clutching his hands in anger and I was the only thing holding him back from beating the fuck out of Lucius.

"Besides, don't you have a shampoo comercial to go to?" Remus asked.

"I heard Voldemort is planning something about tomorrow's event." Bellatrix smirked. "Better be careful Potter."

"We're not here to listen to you blabbering on about god knows what. Sirius come on." I flipped them off.

"Not very friendly." Severus shrugged.

"Not to dicks, I'm not."

___________________________________

Second to last chapter, my loves.

I am happy to see how my writing has improved, because I saw how much it sucked in the beggining🥲.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, leave a vote<3.

Me? Posting during day? What's that?