{10} The Date

"Hey y/n!"- Sirius said coming up behind me.

"Hello, Siri!"- I said back.

"I was only wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?"- he asked me.

"Of course!"- I smiled.

"Okay, meet me in the common room at five pm tomorrow!"- he said.

"Okay. Let's head over to the table. James is waiting for us."- I said.

                                        ⚯͛

"Hey, guys."- James said.

"Hello James."- I said.

"Where have you been?"- Remus asked.

"Coming back from class."- Sirius replied.

"What took you so long?"- James asked.

"I forgot one of my books and Siri came with me to get it."- I said.

"Oh, okay. Come, sit."- he said.

We talked all through out lunch until class started. We went to class. All our classes were together but I went with James because the others were still eating. They can never have enough food. James was staring at Lily and he had a grin on his face.

"Why are you staring at her like that?"

"Huh?"

"Like that. Clearly, you're up to something."

"I... erm..."

"James?"

"Fine. We didn't tell you this because we thought you'd get mad since you hung out with Snivellus and you're friends no-"

"James, I'll never be friends with him. How could you even think that?"

"Okay okay erm sorry. So, he's bullied Remus a few days ago-"

"He WHAT!?"- I said as I started walking faster pulling out my wand to curse Severus.

"Y/n, wait!"- James said. "Let me continue. So, obviously, to return the favor, we've decided to prank him."

I felt a smirk grow on my face.

"So, you didn't bully him back?"

"Oh no, we did. But that foul git never stops. So that's what it's all about."

"What's that got to do with Lily though?"

"Uhm... I was staring at her like I usually do?"

"James, you had a different sight than usual."

"Okay, okay! I'm turning into Snivellus and kissing her. Then she'll hate him."

"James that's pure evil... I love it! But how do you know she doesn't like him?"

"That's where your part begins."

"What do you mean? I didn't even know about this! How am I-"

"That's why I'm telling you. If you weren't going to be part of it, you would've found out only after it was done."

"Oh, well, what do I have to do?"

"That's simple. Ask her if she has feelings for him."

"Okay, we have class with hufflepuff so he won't be there. I'll ask her then."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Charms class started. I was sitting with Lily and some hufflepuff friends of ours and I was gonna sit with the boys right after.

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara