{28} The chosen one

At dinner the people chosen for the tournament were going to be announced. I was scared and was doing my best to focus. During my free period with Sirius we went to visit Peter in the hospital wing for about 10 minutes before Madam Pomfrey kicked us out for laughing at Snape who was still throwing up.

During that time, one of the Durmstrang boys were walking in the halls and Sirius had the brilliant idea of pranking him. I still had a bit of my potion left and Sirius enchanted it to look like a peice of candy.

He handed it to the guy as a welcoming gift and as he ate it we slowly started backing away. He soon felt the need to throw up and started chasing us around the school.

We were in a part of the school I hadn't been to yet. I loved getting lost. Luckily we found a door and headed inside as we had left him behind. That door wasn't what we expected. It was a broom cabinet and it was extremely tight.

"Cozy." I smiled.

"Very." He smirked moving my hair from my face. Oh lord him with short hair... I grabbed him by the face and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back.

The Durmstrang boy walked by the cabinet and didn't notice us. I could tell he had to throw up because he started running away. Me and Sirius broke into a fit of laughter knocking the brooms down.

"We better get out." I said.

"Come on." He grabbed me by my hand and put me in an empty classroom. We started making out in there until the door opened and Dumbledore along with McGonagall walked inside. We immediately backed off eachother as they stared in surprize.

"And now you owe me 10 galleons." McGonagall smirked. "But that's off the point. We need to talk Ms.Potter."

"Oh... yeah, uhm, sure. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, you put your name into the goblet of fire." Dumbledore said. "And you're the student with the most capabilities we have here. We just wanted to say that there's a 75% chance that you'll be the one chosen for the Tournament."

"And we wanted to warn you. Be careful Potter, the tasks are very dangerous. You're going to have to prepare hard." McGonagall added.

"I know my capabilities professor. I have read a lot and know almost every spell there is. I know what to use and what not. I'm confident I'll do great." I smiled.

"Well if it's like that, goodluck tonight." They both smiled and left.

I turned back to Sirius who was staring right at my eyes.

"Hey no offense to my working organs or oxygen but you're the only reason I'm alive." He said and I chuckled.

"I love you, you idiot." I kissed him.

"I love you too." He smiled.

At that moment the door barged open and Severus with a few of his friends walked in.

"Figured you'd be somewhere snogging." He smirked.

"Thought you were in the hospital wing." I said.

"I was. But I left for a quick trip to payback."

"Need I remind you that you literally poisoned someone?" I said taking a step forward. "Someone dear to me. You know what happens to those who hurt people I love." I pulled out my wand.

"I'm not scared of you."

"You don't have to be. I can destroy you either way." I smirked. "Sirius step back."

"Hiding while the girl takes over?" Bellatrix spoke up. "Always a scared bitch."

I immediately jumped her. "Scared bitch huh? Who's the one screaming on the ground?" I smirked. All of the other slytherins were gathered around but I didn't need my wand to take them away. I'd just move my hand and they'd fly back.

Then they ran to Sirius and all grabbed him. He fought most of them off but they threw his wand away. He was strong but they were too many.Why can't we have peace for once? I got off of Bellatrix and started throwing all kinds of spells their way, making sure none hit Sirius. I ran up to him and grabbed him by the arm running the hell outta there. I grabbed his wand on a table.

"Darn it we were just about to have fun." I said stopping to breathe.

"And what kind of fun are you talking about?" He asked.

"Something we left off in the middle." I smirked starting to walk. We were now walking at the lake again as we ran into the boy from earlier. Shit.

"Hey! You two!" He shouted.

"Do we know you?" I asked.

"Yes! You're the reason I've been throwing up!"

We gasped looking offended. "Our school tries to welcome you, and you offend us by saying that we're the reason that you're throwing up!? I mean are we really that ugly?" Sirius said.

I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter.
"No- I- the candy-" the boy started speaking.

"And now you're saying our candy is trash. How rude!" I said walking away followed by Sirius. A few meters away where we had lost sight of him, we fell to the ground laughing.

____________

It was dinner at Hogwarts and everyone was sitting anxiously on their tables whispering in eachother's ears. I was sitting next to Sirius and the rest of our friendgroup. Near us sat the girls cheering for me.

We were all waiting for everyone to finish dinner. I was laying my head on Sirius' shoulder and he whispered something  in my ear. "Y'know, if it's you who's chosen, we'll throw a massive party."

"Really raises my hopes now." I chuckled.

A few minutes later all the teachers finished eating and all of us were now sitting around the goblet. Everyone was wishing me good luck.

Dumbledore walked to the Goblet. "The Durmstraing Champion is... Ivan Petrov!" Everyone from Durmstrang cheered.

"Hey, it's the guy from earlier." I said to Sirius. The guy turned and gave us a smile and we congratulated him. Maybe he wasn't half as bad.

"The Beauxbatons champion is..." Dumbledore continued after more red flames threw another paper out of the goblet. "Amèlie Darcey."  And the Beauxbatons students cheered.

A rush of chills hit me. I realized that there was no going back now and I was shivering.

"And lastly, the Hogwarts champion... Y/n Potter." Dumbledore finished.

"WHOHOOO!" The gryffindor students cheered.

I was actually competeing in the tournament. Sirius shook me back to reality grabbing me and carrying me on his shoulder. Every gryffindor was excited. With that, we were all asked to go back to our common rooms and the students had a party planned. Only fourth years and up were allowed in.

_______________________________

We're competeing in the tournament, isn't that exciting?? Thanks for reading once again it means a lot. The party's going to be lit.

Question: ya'll wanna wait for when Y/n is 15 for the smut or wanna do it now cuz I can't wait no longer?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Don't forget to leave a vote<3