{35} Gillyweed

I woke up the next day. I was still tired but I had class to go to. I woke up but realized I couldn't stand or walk. I looked over at Sirius who was sitting on the side of the bed staring at me. The girls were already out.

"Damn it." I said falling back on to the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

" I can't walk you idiot." I said. He then smirked. "Oh don't look so smug."

"So you really can't walk huh? Try again."

I stood up again but was hit by pain again. Damn it Sirius Black. I sat on the bed again. Sirius looked worried now.

"How am I going to get to class now?" I said.

"I'll carry you."

"I'm not going to let you carry me around like a child."

"Bridal style, love." He said kissing me.

"Alright. Let me get dressed first."

He helped me walk over to my closet. I picked out my outfit and we headed outside. Now the problem was that the stairs were going to turn to a slide the second Sirius set foot on them. We decided to slide down.

"Wheee!" Sirius said.

"Why are you two so late?" A tired Remus asked.

"Y/n can't-"

"I can't find my potions book anywhere." I said as Sirius grabbed me and carried me on his shoulders. "Hey this wasn't out agreement!"

"What agreement?" James asked.

"I am going to be carrying her everyday today." Sirius replied.

"Why's that?"

"You don't want to know." I said.

"Actually, I do."

"I can't bloody walk that's why."

"You're right. I didn't want to know." He said. "That's disgusting."

"You asked. Now will you carry me normaly please!?" I said looking down at Sirius.

"Alright." He pecked my lips.

"So, you two did it again huh?" Remus smirked.

"Can we not talk about my sisters sex life in front of me please?" James whined.

"Yeah Moony, we did. Now let's go eat breakfast. I'm starving." I said.

We walked over to the great hall and sat on our usual spot. People kept looking at us. As we passed the girls we were shot with a few cheers. I rolled my eyes at them. Sirius put me down on one of the seats and sat beside me.

We quickly finished breakfast. I had a free first period with Remus but Sirius was feeling a bit jealous to let Remus carry me all the way to the library so he was late for class just to get me there.

"Thanks love." I smiled to him as he ran out.

"So, I heard you figured out your second task." Remus said.

"I did. That's why were here. I have to figure out a way to breathe underwater for an hour."

"Well, there has got to be a way."

"That's what I thought. Except for, I've looked everywhere and nothing."

"We've got to keep looking. We can find something I'm sure. It can't be that hard."

"I'm sorry Moony but when's the last time you've held your breath for an hour?"

"Never? Wait, maybe there's some type of plant that'll work?"

"You know any books?"

"Yes, we might find something on this one." He said flipping through a books pages. "Aha! Gillyweed!"

"What's that?"

"Gillyweed is a plant that when eaten, allows a human to breathe underwater."

"Oh my god Remus you found it!" I stood up immediately falling back. "Ouch."

"Y/n are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said grabbing his hand. "Thank you."

"What did you even do that got you to..this?"

"Well, uhm..."

"Nevermind, I do not want to engage into whatever you've done."

"Good for you. Now where are we going to find gillyweed?"

"We take it from Professor Sprouts class of course."

"We're going to steal?"

"We've done far worse than steal before."

"Yeah, you're right."

We quickly got up. I was a bit able to walk now, but I was still limping. We walked over to her class, snuck in and stole some of her gillyweed. We ran into McGonagall as we got out.

"Mr. Lupin, Ms. Potter? What brings you two to this side of school?" She asked.

"I forgot something in this class yesterday professor, so Remus came with me to get it." I smiled.

"Why are you limping dear? Are you alright?" She asked and my eyes went wide open.

"Yeah, I just fell."

"Very well then." She sighed. "Move along."

We left and waited in front of the DADA class. The rest had class there which meant that we had to sit there for another 10 minutes.

Remus was talking about how he and Elsa had been spending a bit of time together and how he thought she was a nice girl afterall. I smirked at those words asking "has our Moony fallen for someone new?"

"Maybe.. but you can't tell anyone! Alright?"

"I promise." I smiled.

A bit later, the bell rang and everyone exited the class. We spotted the guys and called out for them. They came to sit by us. James and Peter had to go because they had class on the other side of the school. Soon Remus left for Herbology and me and Sirius had Potions. He carried me on his arms again.

"You don't have to carry me anymore. I feel better."

"I know, I want to."

He carried me all the way to class where we sat together. Slughorn was teaching us how to make an ageing potion. Whoever made a good one by the end of class, would get a liquid luck vial.

By the end of class, half of the people had failed. Me and Snape had managed to get it right. Luckily, I beat him in rock, paper, scissors and got the vial for myself. We left class to meet up with the rest for lunch and enjoyed the rest of our day.

___________________________________

This is so out of place but whatever. Thank you for reading. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Leave a vote<3.