{9} Secret

- So, there will be swearing continuing from this chapter on, knowing they're growing. Thank you. Have a nice day

_____________________________

~Y/n Potter~

Morning came. A beautiful ray of sunshine layed on my bed. I was greeted by my roommates and went downstairs and there as always I saw the boys waiting for me.

"Morning."- I said going down the stairs.

"Morning, y/n."- Sirius said. James eyed him weirdly.

"Been waiting for long?"- I asked.

"No, not that long."- Peter replied.

"He's just saying that so you don't feel bad. You took what looked like a decade!"- Sirius chuckled.

"Is that so?"- I asked.

"Mhm."- he replied.

"Well, sorry."- I said.

"It's okay sis, come on let's go to class."- James said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We went to care of magical creatures and the Professor had decided to teach us about unicorns.

"Unicorns!"- Professor Kettleburn said. "Beautiful creatures they are, really, stunning."

The girls were in wows. Their eyes wide open and they were hesitating to just run up to it and pet it.

"Now, unicorns prefer girls over boys. So, girls follow my lead and boys well, stay as close as you can."- Kettleburn said.

"It's so cute!"- Lily said to me wraping her arms around mine.

"Gorgeous!"- I replied to her giving a slight smile.

"Ms. Potter, why don't you come up here?"- Kettleburn asked.

"Yeah, sure."

I heard Bellatrix whisper something that sounded like "why does she always get chosen?" to her sister and Narcissa just shruged.

"Come on, don't be shy. It won't bite."

"Erm.. okay."- I said. Honestly kind of scared I was gonna do something wrong.

"Now-"- he started loud enough for the boys to hear. " this one's gold because it's a baby unicorn. Meaning when it grows older it will grow it's horn and it'll turn completely white. Now Y/n, why don't you pet her?"

"I- erm- "

"Don't be scared. She loves girls!"- he said.

I started petting her and boy was her fur soft. Touching her for sure felt like touching a cloud. She started moving her head towards me and Professor Kettleburn said "aw look at her! She likes you!"

"Another note about unicorns is, you can drink their blood, but in a terrible cause. Unicorn blood can keep you alive, but you get a cursed life from the moment their blood touches your lips. Having slain something so pure and defenceless, will cause you nothing but curse."- he said.

I went back to my friends and we started chatting. I noticed that Remus wasn't there.

"Hey, where's Remus?"- I asked confused.

"I honestly don't know, he wasn't there in the morning either. Weird how you didn't notice immediately. Oh yeah, you were too busy staring at Sirius."- James said as Sirius let out a chuckle getting a hit on the shoulder from me.

"Seriously, James, shut up. We've got to find Rem."- I said.

"After class. We can't simply just walk away."- Peter said.