{3} Hogwarts

I got up. It was my second day at Hogwarts. I put on my robes and greeted Lily. I went downstairs only to find James and the boys waiting.

"Finally up, sleepy head"- James scoffed.

"Ey I was tired, all right"- I replied

The others started laughing.

"Come on, we'll be late"- Remus said.

We walked over to the great hall to see plates filled with food. We started eating. James was staring at Lily. But not in the same way, in his eyes I noticed jealousy.

"Jealous?"- I smirked

"Shove off"

"Evans is hanging with Snape, I see." - Sirius joined in the conversation

"I don't know what you're talking about"- James scoffed

"Come on, mate, it's obvious"- Remus said

"Fine."

I noticed Sirius was staring at me, so I smiled. He smiled back and quickly turned embarrased realizing I've noticed him.

"Ugh great, potions class first"- I said

"Why's it bad? I though you liked potions"- Sirius asked confused.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong, I do, but we have potions with Slytherin."

"Well that's just great"- James said.

I knew why he was disappointed. It wasn't because he hated the slytherins, but because Snape was gonna be near Lily.

First class came by.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts"- Slughorn said.

And he went on talking about some potions and some stuff I had never heard of. I was disappointed all my classes we're with Slytherin. I had a bad encounter with one of them during the train ride. Bellatrix Black. I hated her guts. And she so happened to be the cousin of one of my friends. It was hard to believe they're related. They were so different.
Sirius was nice and well Bellatrix was.. how to put it ... a bully. I got along well with her sister though. Narcissa Black. She was oddly sweeter than Bellatrix. But she never left her side.

Class ended. Next we had herbology. We learned about Mandrakes. They were bloody loud. Suddenly this guy named Lucius Malfoy fainted.

"Just leave him there"- proffesor Sprout said. "He's just fainted"

I let out a laugh when I got a dirty look from Bellatrix. I wasn't afraid of her.

"What's so funny, Potter?" - she said giving me the same look.

"Well, Malfoy's just fainted hasn't he?" - I said giving her the same look back.

"And what's so funny about that?" - she said oddly surprized at the fact I snapped back.

"Everything" - I chuckled followed by James and Sirius.

"You little-"

"Little what?"- she was cut off by James.

He was very protective of me. I loved him for that.

"Nothing" - she said while going back to deal with her Mandrake.

-Time Skip-

"Finally, all classes are over" - Sirius scoffed.

"Thank Merlin"- I added

We went to the dormitories where I saw Lily sitting alone.

"Go talk to her."- I nodged James.

"No, I can't" - said James