{6} Occasions

It was early in the morning. I had just woken up and saw Lily sitting on her bed. Marlene and Dorcas had already gone out of bed probably somewhere downstairs.

"Morning."- I said.

"Goodmorning."- she replied.

"Lily, look-" - I said.

"I owe you an apology y/n. I shouldn't have done what I did."- she interrupted me.

"I owe you an apology too."- I said. "I overreacted."

"You actually were a part of one of these pranks?"- Lily said.

"Well, yeah. I mean he bullies my brother and friends, and the occasional pranks they pull on eachother, I had about enough s-"

"It's okay."- she said.

We hugged eachother tightly and we were friends again. I dressed up and went downstairs and there sitting on the front couch we're my best friends in the world.

"Morning guys."- I said jumping on the couch behind them.

"Morning."- they replied in union.

"What are you up to?"- I asked.

"Nothing. We were waiting for you."- Sirius replied.

"Me? Why?"- I asked once again.

"It's morning. We got hungry and it's almost breakfast time. Plus James kept us here."- he chuckled.

"Alright then let's go."- I said.

We got downstairs to eat but we were interupted by someones voice.

"Oi Potter!"

"What?"- Me and James turned towards the voice.

"I'm talking about you."- He said pointing at James.

"What do you want Snivellus?"- He said.

"I was hoping you'd catch a cold. After all the snowballs that hit your ugly arse. But sadly you did not."- Snape said.

"Watch it Snivellus. You could get asked out by the love of your life again."- I chuckled.

"Is that so?"- He asked.

I gave him a nod.

"Rictusempra!"- He shouted.

I got straight on the floor laughing. I couldn't stop.

"Expelliarmus!" -James shouted. I was still laughing on the ground. Severus' wand flew off his hand.

"What is going on over here!?"- McGonagall shouted. "Miss Potter!? What are you doing down there!?"

"Snivellus."- Sirius replied.

"Who?"- McGonagall asked confused.

"He means Severus."- Remus said correcting Sirius.

McGonagall yelled out the counter curse of the spell Snape had just used on me. James helped me up. I was breathing heavily due to my non stop laughter.

"As for you Mr. Snape, care to explain?"- she asked turning to Snape.

"I- well- uhm- I-".- Snape was struggling to find an excuse.

"Just as I thought."- McGonagall said. "50 points from Slytherin for attacking a classmate and for duelling in the halls without losupervision."