{23} The beach house

It was the next day and all of us were sitting on the dining table arguing wether Voldemort or Grindelwald is worse. I don't even know how we got from "goodmorning everyone, how are you doing?" To this

"Come on! Voldemort is the worst!" I shouted.

"Don't say his name!" Adrien said.

"I'm not scared of his name."

"Anyways, Grindelwald was the worst." Kath said.

"No, he wasn't." Lily said.

"Yes he was! He had the Elder Wand!" James yelled.

"Trust me, he was not. He may have had it but from the stories Dumbledore told me, he only wanted us and muggles to be friends!" I said.

"Still doesn't make him better than you know who." James said.

"You know who kills people for fun! While Grindelwald killed people who were traitors and in his way to the Deathly Hallows." I said.

"Now enough!" Remus shouted. "They're  both awful! But none of them are worth arguing about. We're here to rest, so why don't we go somewhere?"

"Uncle Charlus has offered his beach house to us. He's found out you guys are here, but I forgot to tell you." Adrien said.

"You seriously have got the memory of a goldfish." I chuckled.

"Don't ma-"

"Not now you two. I'll contact him to see if he could give us the key by tomorrow." Kath said as she apparated away.

"And she's gone." I sighed. "Anyone who'd like breakfast?"

They all said they wanted to eat so I went to the kitchen. I was going to make toast for everyone and Sirius came in.

"Wanted some water." He smiled.

"Oh, hi Pads. What do you want in your toast?"

"Peanut butter and Jelly."

"You basic bitch." I chuckled. "But yeah I can do that."

"Do you happen to need help?"

"No but a kiss would do."

"You idiot. Get over here." He said as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Bring those- ew!" Adrien walked in. "No I'm going to have to bleach my eyes now!"

"Stop being so childish! You know I've walked in on you and Josephine-" I said as Katherine apparated back.

"I've got the keys." She smiled grabbing Adrien's toast.

"That was supposed to be mine." He scoffed.

"Guess it just wasn't meant to be." I chuckled. "Here, take mine, I'll make another one."

"Thanks."

"Now get the hell out of here." I pointed at the door. He took a bite eyeing me weirdly and left and I turned back at Sirius who was laughing.

He stopped to look at me but I joined in. I walked closer to him and held his face with my hand, moved his hair aside and stared right at his eyes. A rush of joy filled my body.

"You know how grateful I am for walking into that compartment that day?" Sirius smiled.

"Yeah you lucky bastard. You met me." I chuckled.

I then pulled him in for a kiss and those butterflies hidden deep within came flying back. The world seemed to slow down for a second. It felt like everything had dissapeared and it was only us in the world. I then backed off and grabbed the plates to give to everyone. Sirius helped me carry everything.