{25} Maybe I am the jealous type

I woke up and all I saw was a blur. I didn't quite remember what had happened. I tried to move but was immediately hit by a rush of pain. I looked near the bruise and it was awful. Sirius was still next to me. Now checking up on what happended.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes darling. Goodmorning." I smiled.

"Goodmorning love." At that moment Katherine walked inside to check up on me and handed me a potion she had brewed.

"Thanks." I smiled as she handed me it. I took a sip and it was disgusting. I nearly spit it out.

"What did you expect? Butterbeer?" She scoffed. I drank the rest of the potion and I felt the pain fade away.

"Diffindo." Katherine pointed her wand at the bandages. "Looks better than before." She nodded.

Sirius let out a breath of relief as I looked at him. I had forgotten he cut his hair. He looked gorgeous. He was my prince.

Next week, we were starting Hogwarts again so we had started packing. I tried helping but I kept getting yelled at by Katherine and Lily, who kept telling me to "go rest!"

The elves had prepared breakfast and I kept getting treated like a baby. Adrien had apologized like three more times and it showed that he still felt sorry even though it wasn't his fault.

We ate breakfast and I was sitting opposite Sirius. I kept staring at him. His new hair looked beautiful.

"So, are any of you jealous when the other hangs out with girls or boys?" James asked breaking the silence making me choke on my food.

"Oh uhm. No not really." I nodded.

"Sirius is deffinetely jealous." Adrien joked.

"I am not the jealous type!" Sirius scoffed. We joked a bit more teasing our drama king. We knew he was jealous. We just had to make him admit it.

"Sis can I talk to you?" James pulled me aside.

"Of course." I said and his innocent smile switched to a mischevious one real fast. "What's the plan?" I smirked.

"Remus."

"Remus? What in the world do you mean?"

"Spend all day with him to get Pads to admit he's jealous."

"James! That is going to drive Sirius insane! I'm in."

We entered back and finished breakfast. I told Remus the plan and it didn't take long for him to agree. "Anything to make Sirius mad." He smirked.

"Hey Moony, wanna go grab some coffee?" I asked him after breakfast.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Sirius suggested.

"No, you should get some sleep. You must be tired of spending all those hours taking care of me." I said. "Come on Remus."

We got out and the second the door closed behind us we started laughing. I still couldn't move quite right but Remus helped.

We got to a coffee shop nearby and just sat there talking. It reminded me of the time we spend in the library at Hogwarts. Darn I missed those days.

After an hour or so we decided to go back and since the house has a library of it's own, we went there. I found a book called "Tales of Beedle the Bard" and started reading it.

It had many many stories but this particular one caught my eye. "The Tale of the Three Brothers."

"Rem, have you ever heard of the Deathly Hallows?" I asked.

"The what?" He looked away from his book confused.

"The Deathly Hallows. Here it says there are three, the Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone and the Invincibility Cloak."

"The invincibility cloak? Don't you and James have that?"

"Yes, in fact we do. Which means they must exist." I got excited.

"What exactly are their functions?"

"Well the Elder wand is the most powerful wand of all time and the resurrection stone can bring people back from the dead and well, you know about the invincibility cloak."

After a few hours in the library we heard some whispers outside, which sounded a lot like Sirius and James. Me and Remus looked at eachother with a smirk.

"Shhh they might hear us." Sirius whispered.
Me and Remus decided to get closer, so the plan could really work.

"Why are we here anyway?" James asked.

"She hasn't spent any time with me, I'm here to get her." Sirius replied and I was trying so hard to keep a straight face on.

Suan had brought us some drinks and Remus got up and gave one to me.

"Thanks, Rem." I said kissing him on the cheek.

Sirius gasped and I could tell so did James. He turned to James as he said "Alright, maybe I am the jealous type." And as he was about to barge in on us I spit out my drink laughing.

He stood there confused. We all gathered around him and told him about out plan. My side aching from the bruise but it was too funny to see him like that.

"That's not fair!" He said.

Laughing, struggling to speak I replied "Next time, don't pretend to be something you're not."

He scoffed but then softened and said "you know I'll get you back, love?"

"Ew." James said followed by Remus' chuckles.
Sirius wrapped his arm around my waist and I shrieked in pain. We had all forgotten my bruise and I fell on the ground.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry!" He said worried.

"I-it's alright." I smiled holding his face with my hand.

At that moment Katherine barged in.
"What happened to my do not touch it rule!?" She said.

"We broke it." James smiled.

She gave him a death stare and James knew well to shut up. She gave me another potion. And the pain got slightly away again. I'm guessing it was just a potion to stop pain because nothing happened to the wound.

She bandaged me again and we went upstairs. Adrien was doing god knows what, while Lily was out in the garden. I told James to go there and accompany her.

"We leave in about an hour, you guys got everything?" Katherine said. As everyone either replied or nodded yes.

Lily and James got back inside and we all went to get our stuff. We got to the portkey and gathered around it. We grabbed the shoe once again and all got in Katherine's and Adrien's backyard.

We went inside and settled. I was sitting in front of the fireplace thinking about fourth year at Hogwarts. What a dream. I even heard that there was going to be some exciting event happening this year.

________________________________

Hi there, the parents had decided that it was safer their kids stayed there while they fought off deatheaters. That's why they spent their whole summer with Katherine and Adrien. New friendships were formed.

And yes, I know the triwizard tournament doesn't happen during the Marauders Era. But I want this to have more than just fighting and pranking Severus:).

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Leave a vote x.

If you've made it here, thanks for reading!