{21} The beggining of a great week

"Morning Lils." I said. "Come on? Kath's made breakfast."

"Goodmorning Y/n. I'll be right down." She smiled.

"Alright."

I went downstairs to find the boys waiting for me. I'd already got dressed since I woke up early. They were all sitting on the dining table.

"Where's Kath?" I asked.

"Goodmorning to you too." James smirked.

"She went to get the mail." Sirius smiled.

"Oh, morning darling." I said sitting next to him.

"He gets a goodmorning!?" James frowned and at that moment Lily came down the stairs wearing a beautiful dress.

"Goodmorning guys." She smiled.

James was left with no words as she came up and sat next to him.

"What happened Potter, cat got your tongue?" She chuckled.

"Eh...uh.. yes.. I mean no! Heh... of course not.... erm..." James started to speak.

"I'll take that as a no." I said.

"Hello everyone!" Adrien walked in. "Kath told me we had visitors but I wasn't expecting you here my little Wiggleworm!" He said at me. He called me that or Bug because when I was a toddler I was obsessed with Ladybugs.

"Adrien!" I said hugging him. "I've missed you!" He planted a kiss on my forehead and went to hug James.

"Care to introduce me to your friends?" He asked. "You've told me about these two." He pointed at Sirius and Remus. "But who's the pretty girl?"

"I'm Lily, Lily Evans." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you!"

"Evans? Never heard about them before." Adrien said.

"It's probably since I'm a muggleborn." Lily sighed. "Speaking of, any news from my parents?"

"Well yes actually." Katherine came in the room. "I've informed your parents you're here and they've suggested you stay here for a little while. Yes, Lily your parents are alright. I've gone to pick up your things. That's why I was a bit late. But you'll be staying here for another week or so." She smiled.

"Great! More time with my Wiggleworm!" Adrien chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!?" I said.

"I'll never stop. Now get over here!"

"Catch me if you can!"

Adrien really brought out the childish side of me. We'd always been close.

"So, Buggie? I heard from James you've got a boyfriend? Who is he?" He said finally catching me.

"You won't find out if you don't let go!" I smiled.

"Always one step ahead of me." He chuckled. "Now m'dear, tell me."

"It's him, Sirius." I said. Sirius blushed a little and got nervous.

"Oh you've grown up haven't you!?" He said holding onto me again.

"Stop it you two! You're going to make a mess!" Kath shouted. She was always more mature than Adrien. But so was I with James. I only became childish with Adrien.

"Sorry." I sighed.

"Sirius Black, eh?" Adrien came up. "Nice to meet you."

"N-nice to meet you too."

"Don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckled. "I like this one. He can stay."

"As if I were about to ask." I chuckled.

"Oh not again! Take this outside! Adrien you're 20 for Godrics sake!" Katherine shouted.

"Well, I don't get to see buggie everyday do I?" He chuckled. "Anyone who'd fancy a little game of quidditch?"

At that moment I could've sworn James' eyes sparkled "Me!" He shouted.

"Count me in." I smiled.

"We'll come too." Sirius said.

"Lily?" I turned to her.

"Of course." She smiled.

We got outside and teamed up. Me and James were already in the Gryffindor Quidditch team so we knew quidditch pretty well. I teamed up with Adrien, Sirius and Lily, while Kath, James and Remus were our opposite team.

"I'll beat you Potter." I smirked at James.

"You wish." He chuckled. We'd take turns playing seeker. For example when he'd be sick or in the hospital wing or he'd just switch roles with me. We were both amazing seekers.

"We'll see about that."

Sirius played keeper while Adrien played chaser. The snitch and quaffle were released, but we didn't release the bludgers, not having enough people to play beaters.

The game started. Me and James were looking around for the snitch while Adrien and Kath were struggling to get past eachother. They'd both been on the quidditch team on their days at Hogwarts. They're amazing at it. Both chasers.

In a few minutes Adrien got past Katherine and scored. Remus was a fair keeper but Adrien was just amazing as a chaser. Too bad he's not a proffesional quidditch player.

"Yes!" I shouted almost slipping off my broom but Sirius rushed to help me up.

"Careful there, love." He smiled.

"Thanks." I whispered as the snitch flew by me. "Sorry, I've got to catch this." And I flew straight after it. I saw James right behind me.
"You're not getting this one." He chuckled.
"You'll see." I smirked. It kept flying away from us as the players down there still scored. I saw it right infront of me and stood on my broom, raising my hand to catch it and at that moment my broom spun.

"Ah!" I shouted as I caught the snitch.

"Y/n!" James rushed after me with his broom and caught me. "You competitive peice of shit. Don't scare me like that! Look at how high up we are!"

"Sorry, but I wasn't about to let you win." I chuckled.

"Language Potter!" Kath said to James. "Alright there, Y/n?"

"She seems perfectly fine to me." Adrien came up. "Most bugs can fly."

"I'm fine thanks Kath. As for you, you're lucky my wings don't exist." I smirked.

"Better get down before Y/n decides to jump at Adrien." James chuckled. "Then they'd both die."

"I'll always be there to catch her." Sirius smiled proudly.

"And I'll always be there to tease you about it." Remus said giving us the exact smile like when he found out about us.

James then started flying down with his broom and I held on tight. We got down and since I'd caught the snitch, our team had won.

"Better luck next time." I smirked.

"Of course."

We all got inside and it sure felt like the beggining of a great week. Lily and James had started to become friends, but not quite friends. She still hated him for what he did to Snape, but she'd gotten to know him a bit.

________________________________

Leave a vote x.