{34} Full moon

Dedicated to my friend Elsa. She helped me create this chapter after I lost all ideas on writing by asking to add her to the story.

Also, TW: This chapter has 18+ content so if you don't like that, please go ahead and skip the chapter or skip the part where I put the warning again.
________________________________

The next day I was with the boys in the courtyard. We were feeling pretty nervous since today it was a full moon.

"How could I be so stupid!?" Remus was shouting.

"Hey, it's alright, we've done this before." I said.

"Yeah but what if I hurt you guys?" He asked. "It's not the same without the potion!"

"Hey, Remus?" Elsa Abrahamsson walked over to him. She'd liked him for years now but no one knew but me. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, of course." Remus responded. She sat next to him by the tree he was sitting and turned to him.

"Here, have this," she smiled pulling out a charm from her pocket. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw you pull out your hair not 5 minutes ago, anyways, this helps me when I need it."

"Thank you." Remus hugged her earning a smirk from me. Elsa blushed hard at that gesture and she got up and left. I quickly followed by.

"So, Els, finally got the courage for a real conversation?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well you'll get him one day, I promise."

"Y/N!" Lily shouted from far. "YOU'VE GOT TO COME AND SEE THIS!" She said now pulling my hand. She pulled me where a group of girls were gathered around this boy. Waiting there for us were Marlene and Mary. Turns out the boy was Sirius.

"Take me!" One of the girls said.

"No, me!" The other shouted.

"Girls I-" Sirius said spotting me walking up to them. "I'm sorry but I already have someone to go with."

"Who is she?" The first girl spoke up.

"Take a look at my girlfriend." He smiled now leaving the circle walking up to me. "She's the only one I want." I smiled at the girls proudly as they left. We then went back to our friendgroup.

"Y/n, I love you." Sirius said.

"I lo-" I started.

"But in 5 years, I will love another girl." He said and my eyes went wide. "And she'll call you mommy."

"Are you saying you want to have babies with me, Black?" I smirked.

"Nope, not, definetely not listening to this." James closed his ears. "La la la la la la."

_________________

We were sitting at the great hall for lunch. All of us were already there but James showed up a bit late. I was enjoying a peice of cake until he showed up.

"You look well." He said to Lily.

"Well, and you?" She replied.

"Oh enough." I put down my slice of cake. "I cannot watch anymore. James, would you like to take Lily to Hogsmeade on Friday evening?"

"I uh.." James said.

"Simple question. Yes or no." I said.

"Yes. Yes I would." He said.