{4} Confession

Over the summer me and James had visited the boys very often. I even went at Lily's. We had become very close. Only problem was, she hated my brother. While he was head over heels for her. I had told him multiple times to get over it since he was 11. Although we had turned 12 a few months ago. It was the first day of school.

"Get up! Get up James!"- I said jumping all over the room

"Calm down! I'm up!- he said still half asleep.

"We're going back to Hogwarts!"- I said as excited as I could be.

"Alright alright, kids get ready we'll get going soon."- My mum said as she gave us our outfits.

"I honestly can't wait!"- I turned to James.

"I've noticed"- He said.

"Oh shove off"- I chuckled. "I've missed our friends!"

"We saw them through the summer what are you on about?"- he asked.

"Oi, I don't get to see them everyday, do I?"- I turned to him. "Wish I saw them instead of your ugly face."

"Hey we're twins!"- He snapped.

"I'm a girl though."- I chuckled.

"Besides, my face is beautiful!" - he joked.

"Evans doesn't think so."- Accidentally came out of my mouth.

"HEY!"- he said as he got up to chase me

I quickly ran downstairs to our mother. Somewhere I knew he wouldn't dare to touch me. Luckily for us, our parents we're in the car waiting for us.

"Fleamont they're here."- I heard mum say.

"Get in the car kids." - Dad said smiling.

We had a flying car dad had enchanted. Me and  James sat in the back while mum and dad sat in the front. It was quite a fun ride. Me and James spoke about our friends, quidditch and a lot of other stuff. We had arrived to Diagon Alley. People everywhere. As we walked past Olivanders it reminded me of the first time I got my wand. We bought all our things and made our way to Kings Cross station. I went through platform 9 3/4 followed by James and I saw the Hogwarts express.

"Y/n, James!"- A voice beamed through the disrance. I recognized it, it was Sirius. A smile lit up my face. He was standing there along with Remus. Me and James ran up to them. I hugged them and then noticed Peter eas nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Peter?"- I asked as I let go of Sirius.

"I don't know." - Remus replied.

"Probably late"- Sirius said.

We chuckled a bit as Peter showed up.

"Hello, Peter!"- James said as I grasped Peter in for a hug.

"Friendly, aren't you?"-Peter said jokingly. He had finally gone out of that shy phase with us.

I gave him a slight chuckle. I noticed James kept looking around.

"You're not still on about that Evans girl are you?"- Sirius chuckled.

"He's head over heels for her to be exact."- I said nodging James.

"Shut up."- he said.

"Let's get on the train"- I added.

"Yeah we better get going"- James said.

We got on the train and found an empty cabinet. We got on. I sat next to Sirius and James while Remus and Peter sat on the other seat.