{26} Back at Hogwarts

Hi there, thanks for reading my story until here. I'm really grateful. I just wanted to say that I'm also working on a George Weasley story. I'll only start it when I finish this one though.
_______
Dedicated to my friend Hannah.

________________________________

It was start of third year. Me and my best friends were talking about our future goals. I couldn't help but notice Sirius.

His firey hair in his face as he laughed at a joke made towards Severus Snape whom we all for some reason despised.

He'd look at me occasionally and we'd smile and immediately look back. Everyone walked away eventually. It was just me and him left.

We started walking to the common rooms. I could feel the tension between us. We were walking quietly literally making no noise.
He then wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"I've missed you, y'know?"

"I missed you too Siri." I replied. I'd never quite felt like that for Sirius. I mean obviously I'd thought he was cute a few times. But never like this.

"How was break?" I realized his arm was still around me.

"Great honestly." He replied.

"Of course it was great, you got to dance with me." I smirked.

"Little bastard." He chuckled. "Fancy for a walk around the lake milady?" He bowed.

"Of course, dear." I grabbed his hand.

I never felt happier. I was walking along the lake with Sirius Black. It sure felt like nothing better could happen.

________

And here we were today dating, holding eachother close by the fireplace at Katherine's house.

"Y/n! Snap out of it!" Adrien said clapping his hands in front of my face.

"I'm here, I'm here." I sighed.

"Daydreaming about Sirius are you?" James chuckled.

"How could I not? He's so dreamyy." I said falling on his shoulder as he chuckled.

"Oh, please." James scoffed. "What do you even like about him?"

Sirius gasped "What's not to like?"

"Anyways, Y/n mum's here." James said.

"Mum!" I ran into the living room to hug her.

"Hello there sweetheart." She kissed my forehead. "I've got you guys your school books. Everyone of you." She smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Potter." Sirius smiled as she handed him the books. She sat for a cup of coffee but soon had to leave for work.

We all gathered around the dining table to eat lunch. Adrien had made Tacos for everyone.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So, excited?" He asked.

"Very. I've heard about this event happening this year? Could you tell us, pleaseeee?" I said.

"As much as I can't resist your puppy eyes, I seriously can't tell. But be patient and you'll see." He said.

"Fine." I frowned taking a bite out of my taco.

__________

It was the next morning and we were standing in front of the Hogwarts Express. Katherine and Adrien were helping us onto the train.