Crying In Worldwidehandsome You Know

I'm gonna miss Jin and Jess 😭😭😭😭
Honestly I was ending this story by chapter 27 cause I'm  more of a realistic person. But someone threatened me to feed me my intestines if I ended it with the breakup so I add few chapters to make a happy ending 😂😂

The Playlist I shared with you is my favorite of all times. Obviously I'm stanning BTS plus nearly all JYP artists 😂 Stan JYP artist cause they are good as hell😂

Anyways, thanks for whoever read this fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it😘

***

Edit : okay, I just realized how toxic their relationship was. Both of them were toxic to each other and looks like Jimin was the only sane in this fan fiction.

Jin was toxic, he took her for granted. He was more like a kid who literally was scared to be lonely. That's why he offered to marry his best friend without having the slightest of feelings for her. And when she came back for Rowon's wedding, he was selfish. He didn't grow up a little in that year and just stepped again in her life, ignoring how much she worked to forget about him. And he had the nerve to drag her into marriage.

Jess was toxic. She was weak. It wasn't only her commitment issues. She had many other issues. She was just trying to fill the void of her best friend by dating people without having feelings enough for them. Then she broke their hearts because no one was the one for her. She let her best friend control her life. She played the victim many times. And she let him affect her again once she met him after a year of break up then both jumped into the marriage thing.

Honestly, I was thinking of editing this Fanfic to make the relationship less toxic and more romantic or whatever. Then I decided to let it be. Simply, because those toxic relations are all around us. Not only lovers but also friends, best friends, colleagues and even family members could be that toxic. There will always be some who takes others for granted, victimizes himself, weak, hesitant, selfish and more. There will always be some kind of a relation that hurts you, yet you don't have the enough courage to step out of it.

I hope you give yourself what you deserve. I hope you don't let toxic people in your life more than needed even if you think you can't live without them. I hope you don't let your comfort zone turn into a toxic zone.

And since I always love to hear from my readers about their opinions in my books, I made a short survey to know more about you and what you think of my writings. You'll find the link in my bio. Waiting for your responses. ❤️❤️

Till we meet again,
NEFELIBATA.