30-Save The Last Dance For Me

"Listen to Save The Last Dance For Me by Michael Buble."

"I can't. I can't do it. No! I can't breathe."

"Someone call a doctor!"

"Where the hell is Jin? I swear to god that I'm strangling him and feeding him his own intestines!"

"What? What happened? Babe, are you okay ? " Jin said storming into the room occupied by Jessica, Jimin and Rowon.

"Did someone call a doctor ?" Rowon yelled.

"What doctor ?" Jin asked moving towards his wife.

"Your wife can't fucking breathe." Jimin panicked.

"It's okay. Chill guys. It's just another panic attack." Jin said as he squatted to the floor next to his wife who was curled up into a ball in the corner. "Jess, darling, look at me." He said in his calm soothing tone.

Jess opened her eyes and looked at Jin. She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his neck then started crying.

"Jin, I can't do this. I want to run. I can't get married." She sobbed.

"We are already married, babe. It's just a small wedding. It's for our families. You know they wanted a wedding."

"Still, I want to run. Let's run away, Jin."

"We'll be running away together after the wedding anyways."

She pulled back from the hug but stayed close enough to Jin, making their foreheads touch. "You promise ?" She asked sniffling.

"I promise. And if you want us not to ever comeback, we won't. Just calm down and get dressed. Okay ?" He said wiping her wet cheeks.

"Okay." She nodded.

"What the hell is happening here? Why are you still not dressed ?" Nina came in questioning Jess. "You ruined my fucking wedding already. Don't ruin yours, bi-"

Rowon quickly jumped in and slammed a hand to his wife's mouth. "Love, won't you move on the wedding shit? They already paid for our honeymoon as an apology." He said then looked at Jess and Jin. "Pregnant women, you know, always angry and moody."

"Oh my god!" Jessica gasped. "She's angry because she's pregnant. I don't want to get pregnant. What if I turned angry and started cursing at everyone like her?" She panicked again.

"Babe, you already curse at everyone without being pregnant." Jin stated a fact.

"Shit! That means I'll be worse. I'm not getting married, no. I won't ma-"

"Shhhhh." He shushed her then he cupped her face with his two hands to bring it to his. "Look at me. Breathe in."

Jessica looked at Jin who moved one hand to caress her back during breathing in and out with her to calm her down. She kept looking into his eyes till she found her inner peace. It was like he hypnotized her. She calmed down like a baby. Jin smiled at her and leaned in giving her a small peck on her lips.

"Can't you both stop kissing when I'm around? I'm not used to this shit yet!" Jimin whined in disgust and covered his eyes.

"I want to puke." Nina said rushing out of the room and Rowon followed her.

"Better ?" Jin asked Jess ignoring the chaos happening around them as if they were in their own bubble.

"Much Better. Thank you" She whispered.

"Can my lovely bride get dressed now ?"

"Sure." She said smiling.

Jin stood up with his bride, made sure she's breathing well then left to his own room to get ready for the wedding. Jess started getting dressed, applying makeup and styling her hair. Jimin was watching his beautiful sister turning into the most beautiful bride ever with teary eyes. He kept taking photos of her secretly. He still wanted to feed Jin his own intestines but he's the love of his sister, so he's sparing his life for her.